NEED TO VENT!

Options
JenniB619
JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
Sorry! But I just need to vent about something!! So I was just at the gym at my place.. It's a fairly small gym, just like any other that comes with the apartment amenities.. SO I was on the treadmill, in the gym all alone...it was quite relaxing and i loved it.. Then about 2 Indian parents and 8 kids coming RUNNING IN! screaming and jumping on all the freakin machines! bouncing back n forth.. all the kids were no older then 9-10 years old! and one of them was an infant! I WAS FURIOUS! totally killed my mood, especially because all the kids were next to me going back n forth on each machine for 30 seconds and then screaming how do you do this, how do you do that. But 8 KIDS! I counted! 8 of them! why would you let your kids do this at a gym as if it were a playground for them?

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    That happened to me at a hotel once. It was annoying.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    Bad parenting.
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    what does their race have to do with anything? why not just say "2 parents came in with 8 kids"?

anyway, it's ****ty your exercise time was ruined. i don't understand why they'd be allowed to run over the place though. isn't their rules against who can be on machines and such?
  • JenniB619
    Options
    they're race has nothing to do with it, but they are very obnoxious people. I pretty much am surrounded by them where i live. And i have nothing against that race bcause my boyfriend of 6 years is middle eastern. It was simply just a statement. And about the rules? I have no idea, but there should be
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    At my gym this man brought up 4 kidsm which kids are not allowed up in the gym, he was just checking out the gym but his kids were on the machines, picking up weights (well trying to) and they were getting in my way while I was doing my weight lifting and I went over to the gym staff and told them what was going on, they got them out but the man was miffed that he had to take his kids out.

I feel for you, the parents should know better than to let them "play" on the equipment and should have been a bit more courteous to you too.
  • ohohraptor
    ohohraptor Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    what does their race have to do with anything? why not just say "2 parents came in with 8 kids"?

I was wondering the same thing...
  • JenniB619
    Options

I feel for you, the parents should know better than to let them "play" on the equipment and should have been a bit more courteous to you too.

Sad thing was, the parents werent working out, they were just letting their kids run around and do whatever