What is hot?

Options
2»

Replies

• GEEKS!guys who wear eyeliner and leather jackets (in bands only),badasses (tv only),big fat ol' lips,sense of humor,some tats,ha i could go on forever.
    oh and cowboys!!yeahhh they make me drool.
  • Karleyyy
    Karleyyy Posts: 857
    Options
    GEEKS!guys who wear eyeliner and leather jackets (in bands only),badasses (tv only),big fat ol' lips,sense of humor,some tats,ha i could go on forever.
    oh and cowboys!!yeahhh they make me drool.

Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger in Brokeback Mountain.....gnoingoignthith. Yeah, that is what I think about when I think about cowboys.....hnnng!
  • oh and of course someone a bit heavy (200-250),now that would make me weak to my knees
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Girls with jean and boots.

Guys with jeans.

Firemen..what they so are.

Curly hair...other than mine.

Guys with tans!

Guys with bright blue eyes....!
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Wow, I'm the odd one out. I don't like piercings or tats on guys, at all. I prefer clean shaven. Tall and lean.
    And they have to have personality--Funny, Smart and attention to detail. I like it when a man notices that I did my hair or that I lost weight. That's actually what attracted me to my hubby.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    A guy who smells good and has a sense of humour................hot!!
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    Look at the ladies on my friends list...that is what HOT is.

Not just because they are pretty to look at but because they are truly great people. :smile: :heart:

Awww so sweet!!! That's hot, LOL!! :happy: :happy:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    No facial hair. Shave that dog and teach it to hunt.
  • cdngirl71
    Options
    No facial hair. Shave that dog and teach it to hunt.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Needed a laugh.................
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    tall and lean with some muscle, tattoos, sarcastic attitude, sense of humor but not immature, great smelling cologne..
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the minority....NO tattoos, NO facial hair (yuck), NO piercings, good manners and a great sense of humor. And for some reason I can't explain, I'm drawn to well-built asian men, like Pacific islanders. I have no idea why!
  • savannahgro
    savannahgro Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    GREAT tattoos!
    A nose ring on a boy ='s <3
    A sense of humor.
    Boys in plaid.
    Smarty pants.
    nerds.

When I say "boys", I really mean "men" but I hate saying "men" especially if they act like boys (whiccccch most do)
  • healthnut82
    Options
    A guy with a great sense of humor
  • microfat
    microfat Posts: 44
    Options
    Creative men.. men with long hair.. lets add facial hair in that mix to.. a nice voice is also very hot oh and a man just wearing long pants.. i can go on really but i'm stopping now.. oh one more men doing house chores lol.