facebook

vintage

sexting, texting, and blogging

Replies

• alex215
    alex215 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    "just saying"

it gets old quick when people say that too much...people should just stop saying it...just saying.
  • ybba12490
    ybba12490 Posts: 252
    Options
    when people say, "this is not real life" or "not real life"

TSM (total sorority move)
    TFM (total frat move)
    GDI (God-D independent)... I hate going to a university where Greek life exists.
  • mynameisnotlisa
    mynameisnotlisa Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    i agree with all of these. :) especially "just saying".

"asdfa;lfkja;fdl.. just saying. ;) "
    O_O yes, we know. because you are JUST SAYING. so you don't have to say "just saying", ya know? -sigh- humanity.
  • microfat
    microfat Posts: 44
    Options
    I hate when people say ''whatnot'' afew to many times in the one meeting... fair enough saying it once.. but 10 times within a conversation is pushing it.. so all you whatnot folks quit it for 2011
  • nette76
    nette76 Posts: 4
    Options
    i know, right? Uh I even find myself saying it and it drives me crazy!
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Back to work- I hate that one.
    No- makes me angry.
    I don't know where you put the remote/your shoes/drink/ etc- well your supposed to know!
    What?- you heard me, why ask what?
    Tomorrow is Monday- why!why would you say that?
  • kathymc54
    kathymc54 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Literally
  • allroundthesun
    Options
    Vajayjay. Grossest word ever. "No offense, but..." followed by something offensive has become (was always, for that matter) painful as well. And the term "Bieber Fever". :sick: I'm sure there are plenty more, that's just off the top of my head at 4:11 AM. I suspect I'll be returning to this thread. :tongue:
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I'm giggling as I read these. Thanks for the laugh. A few more I'd like to see banished for 2011:

Opportunity (when used to really describe a problem or barrier)

deficit

"Amazing!" (usually muttered by JLo on American Idol)
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Let's live life...what the hell does that even mean..Everything IS life:noway:

It is what it is...God i hate that!
  • Ambria0516
    Options
    Anything out of "the situation's" mouth. Actually, can we just make him go away in 2011???

Bump. I freaking hate seeing people write that.

K, especially if that's all the text or email says. That annoys me.

Get er' done. Enough said. That was used up when that guy first said it and 5 years later people still say it.

My "ol' lady or man". I just think that sounds so unloving especially when it's about your wife/husband.
  • 38Gigi38
    38Gigi38 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    "Whatever" has to be the worst word uttered by man/woman.
    I have found that it makes people mad as hell when they spout off with "Whatever" and you reply "okay, thanks... argument over ...I win".
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    "Remember" Ugh my husband says it right after I ask him a question. "I paid that bill yesterday, remember?" NO I don't remember that's why I asked *facepalm*

"Just saying" drives me nuts with it's redundancy. Yeah I know you're just saying...it just came out of your mouth.

"I know right" "yeah" "of course" and any other word that someone uses when they do that active listening junk. Dude just shush up so I can finish my sentence. I always worry they're too busy active listening to be ACTUALLY listening.