Happy to be here!

Options
2monkeys
2monkeys Posts: 17 Member
So this is my first week on this site, I haven't been fully committed to the process yet but know that I really need to focus and get r' done. I have tried a lot of other programs like Jenny Craig and Weight Watcher and although they both worked I financially could not sustain the program for my entire weight loss journey and stopped going. It is true that support makes the difference.

I was introduced to this site from a friend, I looked at another one but it just seemed much more complicated. I have been tracking my calories and have been doing my best to be honest with myself about my food intake. It has been scary to see what I actually consume on a regular basis and the types of foods too. Thank goodness you can earn extra calories.

I know I can do this and can't wait to see results, one day at a time.

Replies

• karencalleja
    karencalleja Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! You've come to the right place to meet friends and they sure keep you motivated here. Make sure you log in daily and log all you eat and drink - it's actually great to see it all written in front of you as you can see were you're going wrong. Add me as friend if you wish and good luck :).
  • Christine1110
    Christine1110 Posts: 1,786 Member
    Options
    Welcome..... I hope you love the site as much as I do. It really does work, if you stay true to your journey.
  • elizwelshman
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Best wishes on your journey to a healthier you. You'll do great with that positive attitude and taking a step at a time. Friend me if you would like :flowerforyou: