Best Calorie burning exercises

adampants
adampants Posts: 13
edited September 26 in Health and Weight Loss
At the moment i current use a stationary bike as my calorie burner i usually go on it for 30-35 mins and burn of around 375 calories, is there any other ideas that are as effective as the bike at burning calories.

Replies

• CatseyeHardcast
    CatseyeHardcast Posts: 224 Member
    If you like the stationary bike I suggest you look into spin classes (also known as RPM, Cycle etc). I usually crack 600 cals in a 45 minute ride. I am sure if you hunt long and hard enough you can find downloads (both audio and visual) of RPM classes. RPM especially has been around and researched long and hard and offers a great calorie burning work out.

It wouldn't be a "what exercise do you like?" style post if I didn't mention Tabata. People must be getting sick of hearing me say this but this stuff works....check it out...give it a try....try not to puke....see results as your fitness level improves dramatically. http://www.tabataprotocol.com/
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    I think the best calorie burning excercise is one that you enjoy and do on a consistent basis. for me it jalking.
    (walking and jogging mixed. yes I know it's not a real word but a made up one.)
This discussion has been closed.