ot: office policy

Options
EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1, 2008

NEW OFFICE POLICY

Dress Code:

1) You are advised to come to work dressed according to your salary.

2) If we see you wearing Prada shoes and carrying a Gucci bag, we will assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.

3) If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, so that you may buy nicer clothes, and therefore you do not need a raise.

4) If you dress just right, you are right where you need to be and therefore you do not need a raise.

Sick Days:
We will no longer accept a doctor's statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work.

Personal Days:
Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year. They are called Saturdays & Sundays.

Bereavement Leave:
This is no excuse for missing work. There is nothing you can do for dead friends, relatives or co-workers. Every effort should be made to have non-employees attend the
funeral arrangements in your place. In rare cases where employee involvement is necessary, the funeral should be scheduled in the late afternoon. We will be glad to allow you to work through your lunch hour and subsequently leave one hour early.

Bathroom Breaks:
Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilet. There is now a strict three-minute time limit in the stalls. At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the stall door will open, and a picture will be taken. After your second offense, your picture will be posted on the company bulletin board under the 'Chronic Offenders' category. Anyone caught smiling in the picture will be sectioned under the company's mental health policy.

Thank you for your loyalty to our company. We are here to provide a positive employment experience. Therefore, all questions, comments, concerns, complaints, frustrations, irritations, aggravations, insinuations, allegations, accusations, contemplations, consternation and input should be directed elsewhere.

The Management
Pass this on to all who are employed!

Replies

• mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    EFFECTIVE AUGUST 1, 2008

NEW OFFICE POLICY

Dress Code:

1) You are advised to come to work dressed according to your salary.

2) If we see you wearing Prada shoes and carrying a Gucci bag, we will assume you are doing well financially and therefore do not need a raise.

3) If you dress poorly, you need to learn to manage your money better, so that you may buy nicer clothes, and therefore you do not need a raise.

4) If you dress just right, you are right where you need to be and therefore you do not need a raise.

Sick Days:
    We will no longer accept a doctor's statement as proof of sickness. If you are able to go to the doctor, you are able to come to work.

Personal Days:
    Each employee will receive 104 personal days a year. They are called Saturdays & Sundays.

Bereavement Leave:
    This is no excuse for missing work. There is nothing you can do for dead friends, relatives or co-workers. Every effort should be made to have non-employees attend the
    funeral arrangements in your place. In rare cases where employee involvement is necessary, the funeral should be scheduled in the late afternoon. We will be glad to allow you to work through your lunch hour and subsequently leave one hour early.

Bathroom Breaks:
    Entirely too much time is being spent in the toilet. There is now a strict three-minute time limit in the stalls. At the end of three minutes, an alarm will sound, the toilet paper roll will retract, the stall door will open, and a picture will be taken. After your second offense, your picture will be posted on the company bulletin board under the 'Chronic Offenders' category. Anyone caught smiling in the picture will be sectioned under the company's mental health policy.

Thank you for your loyalty to our company. We are here to provide a positive employment experience. Therefore, all questions, comments, concerns, complaints, frustrations, irritations, aggravations, insinuations, allegations, accusations, contemplations, consternation and input should be directed elsewhere.

The Management
    Pass this on to all who are employed!
  • tweety3
    tweety3 Posts: 118
    Options
    This is freakin halarious!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • Javancub
    Javancub Posts: 181
    Options
    Thats awesome, and the funny thing is, I just got that in an email last night. But i still love it, the pictures were hilarious.
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    i sent this to everyone at my work!
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    GOOD ONE

I was sent one (I wish I could find it) that had alternate things to say other than what we would say here in the military the "management" thought the workers were cussing too much lol....dang I wish I could find it, I was rolling.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Good one! I sent it to people at my work too! haha :laugh:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    This is sad but true.. Thank God I work from home. :laugh:
  • 150lbs2go
    150lbs2go Posts: 104
    Options
    Hilarious! Thanks!
  • lifesaver
    lifesaver Posts: 132
    Options
    ahahaha the bathroom is the best part:laugh:
  • rayche319
    Options
    how did you all get this memo my boss sent out?
  • gabi_ele
    gabi_ele Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I didn't know other people got that memo too, for some reason I thought it was only for my bank:grumble: ...glad I quit that job......the office I worked in got robbed last month ( on their 100th anniversary no less) and they told us there was no chance they would rob that office since it didn't have a good enough escape route.... guess the robber didn't agree
  • mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    Hey M.... You know if our boss catches you blogging on company time you'll get fired. Oops... Here he comes. Act like you're working :glasses:
  • greeneggsam
    Options
    Too funny! And, BTW mjfer, I clicked on your profile picture and now I have Hammertime stuck in my head!!! :laugh:
  • mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    whos afraid of the big bad boss?

can't touch this, lol
  • CrystalBella
    Options

can't touch this, lol

since my boss is my mom, i'm not. :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options

can't touch this, lol

:laugh: :laugh:
    I'd fear mine the worst!!:laugh:

Good one MJ!
  • CrystalBella
    Options

can't touch this, lol

:laugh: :laugh:
    I'd fear mine the worst!!:laugh:

Good one MJ!

:laugh: Gosh I love ya Soupers!

This was most def funny... I've sent it to a couple of people and my mom, she pretended to yell, cause tech I'm not working! :ohwell:
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Was this posted in the Pit recently? :laugh: :tongue: