Elvis and Priscilla

Options
Marla64
Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
Hey-- did you guys see the new Elvis and Priscilla wedding day Barbie dolls? It's ooky how identical they are to their wedding picture-- :noway:

Replies

• Marla64
    Options
    Hey-- did you guys see the new Elvis and Priscilla wedding day Barbie dolls? It's ooky how identical they are to their wedding picture-- :noway:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    My husband is a HUGE Elvis fan (I was touring Graceland last August on MY birthday for him to be there for the 30th anniversary of his death)........

I asked if he would buy the barbie and he said "That's pushing it................but YOU can buy it!!!" LMAO!
  • Marla64
    Options
    LOL-- too funny. We're big Elvis fans, too. But the dolls may be a bit much.

We actually bought the book years ago detailing the fake death conspiracy, it was rather eerie-- they made a good case for it.
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry...my face is sewn to my shoulder too tight and it is
    covering up my good ear...Can you speak up?

080415-priscilla-presley-02.jpg
  • Marla64
    Options
    LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

She was creepy and kooky, mysterious and spooky, all together ooky on Dancing With the Stars-- she can't move her face!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    LOL...wow they do look like them!

I have to admit I do love me some Elvis...specially the o'skool elvis...com'on now ladies...you have to admit it...he was haaaawt!

elvis.jpg:love:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    LOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

She was creepy and kooky, mysterious and spooky, all together ooky on Dancing With the Stars-- she can't move her face!!

:laugh: :laugh: :noway: when plastic surgery goes wrong....really wrong!:sick:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I like Elvis! Always have. My mom always played him, so I got into him then. I am not the crazy fan my hubby is....but I AM a fan! :)

On the thread about what band or artist would you want to see, I put Elvis as one of mine! I mean, can you imagine being at one of his shows (before he started going downhill of course!)

Poor Priscilla! Man, if Elvis were around, he would probably be like "Cilla...what the heck did you do to yourself?? Uh huh huh!!"
  • TamTastic
    Options
    My fav Elvis!
    68special.jpg
  • Davematthews16
    Options
    OMG I love Elvis and have all of his dolls from the 90's still in their boxes! I can't wait to get this!!! :)