seth smith (#7 of the colorado rockies), i love you

Options
godblessourhome
godblessourhome Posts: 3,892 Member
no really, i really do. <3 you rock my socks. :)

...who's your favorite player?

Replies

• AngelaPowPowPOW
    Options
    I've been "married" to #2 Derek Jeter, SS of the NY Yankees for YEARS! Occasionally my eyes wander towards Nick Swisher, though. Don't tell Jeet!
  • ket_the_jet
    ket_the_jet Posts: 1,257 Member
    Options
    This is my kind of topic. I don't know that I have one favorite baseball player, but I am a huge baseball fan.

I have always thought that Seth Smith had the tools to be a good major leaguer if he got steady at-bats so it's nice to see him performing. I have CarGo on my fantasy team and he needs to step up his game like I know he can.
    -wtk
  • ket_the_jet
    Options
    Oh. This was a "who do you think is hottest" post? Well I'm out.
    -wtk
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    Oh. This was a "who do you think is hottest" post? Well I'm out.
    -wtk

i love seth smith because he is a great hitter, is good in a clutch, has a great lead-up song, talks about Jesus all the time, loves to cook, and is a good ball player. i don't necessarily think he is the cutest, but he's not hard too look at. lol. he still sometimes makes rookie fumbles in the outfield, but i think with more consistent playing time, he'd he a phenom. i am going to be sad if he is not with the rockies next year (free agent).
  • ket_the_jet
    Options
    He was also Eli Manning's backup at Ole Miss*.
    -wtk

* I'm a NY Giants fan.
  • godblessourhome
    Options
    yeah, i thought that was a cool factoid. and todd helton was backup for peyton manning.
  • katelynpelerson
    katelynpelerson Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I love love love love John Smoltz from the Atlanta Braves. He no longer plays, but he was one of the greatest pitchers to ever see the league.

My favorite current player is Brian McCann! super sexy, and a great ball player!

GO BRAVOS!
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    The Atlanta Braves Girls (like the ones who shoot the t-shirts and dance on the dugouts) mmmmmmmm ;)