Blood pressure control

Options
Hi everybody, I've been calorie counting since returning from an all inclusive in December and finding my weight and blood pressure up despite lots of running. Up until using this site this week, I was just googling calorie contents and keeping track on various burn calculators, subtracting with pencil and paper, and managed to drop my blood pressure below 120/80 and my weight a good 15 or perhaps 20 pounds (not sure where I started on the weight front but my pants were getting tight again). This website makes the whole process so much easier and kind of addictive in a facebook kind of way. But has anybody noticed that the protein content of many foods is greatly underestimated on this site compared to the others as well as the report on the packaging? For example, here it says a cup of 1% milk only gives 4 g of protein when all other sources say at least 9. I'm not too worried about it since protein is the least of the worries of a non-vegetarian in North America and I don't have any steak cravings which I think I tend to get when my marathon training requires more protein consumption. Another thing I like about this site, it is easy to calculate my exercise burn without having to reenter my statistics each time, and I can follow it on my itouch too. Great stuff.