What does your username mean?

Options
realia
realia Posts: 169 Member
Or what inspired it?

Mine came from Real Madrid, my favorite soccer club, and part of my name (mahaLIA). At first, I was going to make it reallia or RealLia, but it looked weird. Hehe

Replies

• heather7marie
    heather7marie Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    I don't have a cool story behind mine. Mine is just my first and middle name with one of my lucky numbers thrown in. My luckiest number is 13 (odd, I know) but heather13marie looks funny. :laugh: :laugh:
  • realia
    Options
    I don't have a cool story behind mine. Mine is just my first and middle name with one of my lucky numbers thrown in. My luckiest number is 13 (odd, I know) but heather13marie looks funny. :laugh: :laugh:
    7 is my lucky number also! that's cool :smile:
  • Bavaria100
    Options
    Mine is the name of a nightclub I used to go in my early 20s (long long time ago :ohwell: )
  • kykykenna
    kykykenna Posts: 656 Member
    Options
    Combo of my 2 girls nicknames. :)
  • staceyo1211
    staceyo1211 Posts: 163
    Options
    Mine is my first name (Stacey), last name initial (O.) and the months my children were born (12-Dec, 11-Nov.
  • kalelwifey
    kalelwifey Posts: 172
    Options
    WEllll! lol Mines is because i secretly want to be the wife to the one and only Kalel aka Clark Kent aka Superman..aka Man of Steel! hehe
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Mine shows how much I like Dale Earnhardt Jr

Chevy = manufacturer of the car he drives
    88 = his number
    grl = Well, I'm a girl and I like Dale Jr. So.... (chevy88girl was already taken, so I took the "i" out)
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Mine is fenella the witch who lived in a kettle and tormented chorlton and the wheelies in wheelie world. She had a spell book called Barron von spilldebeanz. If I win the lottery I'm going to have a kettle house and some toadies to do the housework
  • kettlewitch
    kettlewitch Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Mine is fenella the witch who lived in a kettle and tormented chorlton and the wheelies in wheelie world. She had a spell book called Barron von spilldebeanz. If I win the lottery I'm going to have a kettle house and some toadies to do the housework
  • Spayrroe
    Spayrroe Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Sparrow was a name I picked up along the way when I used to weight tables at the diner on the midnight shift (one of my groups started calling me that because they were always leaving messages for each other through me). I liked it, so I used it as a tag frequently for online things. Unfortunately, Capt Jack Sparrow made it rather difficult because suddenly everyone wanted to be Sparrow. This is the way I found to misspell it that's almost always available.
  • aset132
    aset132 Posts: 91
    Options
    I love Egyptian history. Was reading a little book on it years ago. Aset was kind of a precursor to Isis in the early days. A Goddess representing family and fertility. I added 132 because both my kids were born on the 13th (2 on the 13th). Silly I know, but I've always used it.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Cdn is shot for Canadian, because I am Canadian, LOL then girl (I am a girl, LOL), and 71 is the year I was born.
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    I stole mine from the show Just Shoot Me, David Spade's character was talking to another character named Amy that I guess he didn't get along with (I didn't really watch the show so I wasn't sure of the story line). They were talking about online screen names and discovered they had been talking to each other. She was like you're Finchfry? And he was like you're amymeenieminymo? I loved it and it's been my username for a bunch of stuff since then.
  • Valtishia
    Valtishia Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    A nick name that sorta stuck on me.
  • realia
    Options
    haha these are all interesting! =^.^=
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    I was waiting for a thread like this to pop up since I changed mine...

Phil McRotch is "Feel My Crotch" when it's said in the speed of casual conversation.

It was born from the need to have an alias to tell random club rats when I go out to party venues, where there will be many other aliases thrown around by them as well. It eventually became more of a command than a name. I have several other aliases as well that will be kept privy to those who experience it first hand...so to speak.
  • ejmcam
    ejmcam Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    My real name is Carrie . My username is mine and my husbands initials. He's ejm, I'm cam. Its my email address also and I use it as my user name alot.
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    My username came from Boo Boo, which was my nickname in High School. And 84 is the year I was born.
  • 4gracealone
    Options
    Mine reminds me that it is because of the sacrifice of Jesus dying on the cross for my sins that I can have a relationship with God as his child! Not because of what I have or can do for Him......because it is 4gracealone.
  • EDesq
    EDesq Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    My user name came from years of reading self help books and trying to see what GOD sees in Me. I realized that it is very important to Value Yourself but also know HOW to do that. I also realized that until one can Value Oneself, you can not Value anyone else; you think you do or can but you really don't. So as My Mom says, " Everything begins at home/within self," or scripture says, " Love thy neighbor as You love Yourself;" many people treat people just like they treat themselves or allow others to treat them...really bad. Also, a Name is something to Live Up to...Learning to Value Me begins with taking inventory of My Gifts, Talents, Skills, taking proper care of My Body, Spirit and Mind, then taking the dividends from the investments I have in Myself and giving them to others.

A LOT of people dis-like Me for My user name...they "think" it is arrogant. So many people are so beat down and unhappy that they do not have the confidence or courage to choose a Name that they have to Strive each day to Live Up to...I Named Myself this and I have to strive each day to Live up to it.