ATTENTION!

Options
Somebody please come over here and kick my a**!!!! Sweet baby Jesus what is wrong with me?????!!!!!

Replies

• chubbymexicanswife
    Options
    Somebody please come over here and kick my a**!!!! Sweet baby Jesus what is wrong with me?????!!!!!
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    awwww! having a rough day hon!

hugs...and okay *kick*......do better or else there is more where that came from my friend!!!:angry:

...naaa! :laugh:

you can do this...we all can!

come on give it another shot....we'll get there together!
    hugs!
    Ali
  • apigchangedmylife
    Options

You are speaking my mind!! I found myself crying at my desk today while working!!! It is insane! I have been feeling good and doing so well for well over a month now and then WHAM right out of left field with this junk.

I am feeling your pain and am struggling right along with you today!
  • chubbymexicanswife
    Options

You are speaking my mind!! I found myself crying at my desk today while working!!! It is insane! I have been feeling good and doing so well for well over a month now and then WHAM right out of left field with this junk.

I know how it goes...I know the reasons I'm doing it, I just can't seem to make it stop. You'd think if you know you're eating because you're stressed that you'd just stop and find another way to deal with it, but not so much. Hang it there! Tomorrow is a new day and we can't beat ourselves up for what has already happened. I'm just trying to get it together for the rest of the day. We can do it!!!!!
  • msce2
    msce2 Posts: 35
    Options
    Me too! Me too! Had pizza for lunch then felt so guilty ran on the treadmill for 3 miles. Ugh!!!

Why does the food have to taste so good yet be so bad????
  • apigchangedmylife
    Options

I know how it goes...I know the reasons I'm doing it, I just can't seem to make it stop. You'd think if you know you're eating because you're stressed that you'd just stop and find another way to deal with it, but not so much. Hang it there! Tomorrow is a new day and we can't beat ourselves up for what has already happened. I'm just trying to get it together for the rest of the day. We can do it!!!!!
    Yes, of course we can do it!!:smile: I am confident you WILL get it together for the rest of the day. I WILL too!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    We all have bad days....bad weeks...even months....just get back on it and don't give up:flowerforyou:
  • sculley
    sculley Posts: 2,012 Member
    Options
    I know you can do it we all fall off the wagon but it's how and when you get back on that matters and proves how strong you are.

We:heart: you!!!! U can do it!!
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    If the horse throws you off you gotta get right back on it and show it you are the boss.:wink:

Seriously, I don't know about horse training, but forgive yourself, and try your best this evening and tomorrow. And the next tomorrow. And the next...