Hello from Wisconsin!!

Options
lexy83
lexy83 Posts: 122 Member
Hi ! I am Lexy! just your plain Jane girl with a lot of weight to lose! more like over 100 lbs to lose... so far I have lost 12 lbs in a month and its going to be the hardest journey I will probably have, My goal is to go down to 160-180 as I am Puerto Rican and curvy. I am so Scared of the outcome. I have heard of story's of people losing weight and sagging... But I want to live a long life be around for my sisters and my mother. My biggest goal is to one day find the right guy and start a family. Guys want a beautiful girl and obese in not in their vocabulary! Well my journey is just starting and I will keep at it until I am happy! Please ADD me Lexy83 I will need all the motivation I can get!

Replies

• cain777
    cain777 Posts: 19
    Options
    Good luck, Stay away from the Brats and Frozen Custard! :) I am a newbie also.
  • Refreshing07
    Options
    I think those who lose weight too fast typically have loose skin. From what I've heard if you do lose weight the right way and workout, you'll be fine. Sounds like you're off to a great start. Good luck!!!:wink: