Options

Replies

• hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I've come up with several nicknames for my wife:

Little Laura lemon squeezy imp.
    Widdle Waura Woo-woos.

(if you couldn't guess, my wife's name is Laura)

and the latest -

sex wifey. - this one came about due to a typo in an email I sent to her, I accidentally wrote sex wife. She is the grammatical queen, so obviously questioned. I replied back that I missed the y and she responded with sex wifey. It's stuck ever since.
  • Alwaysscarred
    Options
    Cheeky Monkey, Goldfish, Nightsky....I call him Snickerdoodle Hot Lips ;)
  • lilac01
    lilac01 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    I love it when he calls me bootylicious.
  • JBRENTLINGER
    Options
    I call my wife Lorba (her name is Laura) and also Biscuit,

She calls me.....Biff. Biff being the name of a part of my anatomy. :::blushing:::::
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Pantless Wonder :laugh:

My husband just calls me Babe, Jaks or Bubbles. I don't think I've ever heard him call my by my real name... Bubbles came from our honeymoon. We went to a hotel that had one of those awesome jet tubs. I brought bubble bath and without even thinking dumped the whole bottle in...hey it was one of those really small bottles so WTH right? Well we spent the next 25 minutes taking bubbles out of the tub and smashing them in the sink :laugh: Best honeymoon EVAR!
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    Options
    Pantless wonder is awesome!

Mine calls me babe, jerk, or weenie. Lol. I call him weenie or buttface or poophead. We are very mature.

"I love you jerk"
    "I love you more you big weenie"
  • kdonkin
    kdonkin Posts: 10
    Options
    Sweetness
    Dearest
    Mien Leib (my love in German...I think I spelled it right)
    Love muffin
    Sexy woman-thing
    the devil
  • gagejennifer
    Options
    Mine calls me Baby. LOL. Or just to be smart sometimes he'll say "Yes My Queen" lol.
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend calls me "sweet lamb". He's always said the thing he loves most about me is my sweetness. Initially, "sweet lamb" was said a little jokingly since it's so sappy...but it stuck a good long while ago, and he still calls me that now. :smooched:
  • chelebell14
    Options
    Mine calls me spider monkey. My favorite animal is a monkey and one night er were on the sofa and I craved up to him in a funnyway to give him a kiss and after I did he said alright spider monkey. And he calls me beautiful and says I'm not fat. Sometime I really do forget how good he is to me :happy:
  • agdeierl
    Options
    Mine calls me spider monkey. My favorite animal is a monkey and one night er were on the sofa and I craved up to him in a funnyway to give him a kiss and after I did he said alright spider monkey. And he calls me beautiful and says I'm not fat. Sometime I really do forget how good he is to me :happy:

Aw, your boyfriend sounds almost as sweet as mine! :tongue: Seriously though we are SO lucky to have them in our lives, aren't we? :love:
  • JulieF11
    JulieF11 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    My husband calls me "Beautiful". Really, he has called me that for so long that when my son was in kindergarten he told his teacher my first name was Beautiful. He had no idea it was a nickname.
  • agdeierl
    Options
    My husband calls me "Beautiful". Really, he has called me that for so long that when my son was in kindergarten he told his teacher my first name was Beautiful. He had no idea it was a nickname.

So sweet!!!
  • HisPixie
    HisPixie Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Pixie. Hence, my screen name. :)
  • Boladefuego326
    Boladefuego326 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I love it when he calls me bootylicious.

haha omgggg I wish i more blessed in that area :X lolllll
  • Boladefuego326
    Options
    Pantless wonder is awesome!

Mine calls me babe, jerk, or weenie. Lol. I call him weenie or buttface or poophead. We are very mature.

"I love you jerk"
    "I love you more you big weenie"

We do something along those lines-
    We battle about who loves eachother more...then he'll fart or something and I tell him how much I hate him and he says he hates me more and we laugh endlessly about it lollll we also call eachother names too...it's great :P
  • Boladefuego326
    Options

So sweet!!!

that's so darling :O <3
  • Boladefuego326
    Options
    Mine calls me Baby. LOL. Or just to be smart sometimes he'll say "Yes My Queen" lol.

When he knows he's in trouble...men know to use to Royal card hah!
  • Boladefuego326
    Options
    I call my wife Lorba (her name is Laura) and also Biscuit,

She calls me.....Biff. Biff being the name of a part of my anatomy. :::blushing:::::

lollllll I do the same...whenever I want it I'll call his manhood lolllllll PHILIP!!!!! bahahaha
  • dragonbait0126
    dragonbait0126 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    [/quote]
    We do something along those lines-
    We battle about who loves eachother more...then he'll fart or something and I tell him how much I hate him and he says he hates me more and we laugh endlessly about it lollll we also call eachother names too...it's great :P
    [/quote]

haha. we call each other jerk and say we hate one another all the time! we tease one another endlessly and it always results in one or both of us saying "i hate you so much right now." i got that the other day when i offered to punch him in the face because his allergies were bugging him and we didn't have any medicine. my theory was by punching him it would loosen everything up and it would all drain out. he did not agree and advised of this with a "oooo i hate you, ya jerk." i couldn't stop laughing.