Going to try harder

Options
Hello, my name is Amber and I am trying this out since doing it myself just isn't working. I need to find things to cook at home. I don't cook very much due to lack of recipes and ingredients. But I am tired. I did take a prescribed diet pill, lost 50lbs. but due to financial problems can not afford those so have went back to my craving of chocolate all the time. MAJOR SWEET TOOTH!!!! :blushing: So now have gained 20lbs back and am not enjoying it. :sad:
So any help you can give I will gladly appreciate.

Replies

• ajtmseymour
    Options
    Hello, my name is Amber and I am trying this out since doing it myself just isn't working. I need to find things to cook at home. I don't cook very much due to lack of recipes and ingredients. But I am tired. I did take a prescribed diet pill, lost 50lbs. but due to financial problems can not afford those so have went back to my craving of chocolate all the time. MAJOR SWEET TOOTH!!!! :blushing: So now have gained 20lbs back and am not enjoying it. :sad:
    So any help you can give I will gladly appreciate.
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    This site is very helpful. Just keep track of what you are consuming and when you see you can consume more if you work out, it will help to motivate you! Check out calorieking.com--it has tons of food calories and restaurants. Also, check out the recipes on this site (I've used lots of them). There are also tons of web sites with low calorie recipes (google it). You can acheive the results you are looking for! Just stick with it! :bigsmile:
    *kistinbee*
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    ajtmseymour,
    You need to look at this as a lifestyle change. You can do this. Look through the recipes posted on this site. There are a lot of fantastic ones. Go to your local dollar tree store and buy some of you ingredients there. They have great ones for only $1. instead of $3-$4. Explore on line too.
    Good luck to you. And you don't need a pill to lose the weight, you just need the attitude.
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I hope this site helps you. It has helped me alot along with lots of others. If nothing else, you can read through the messages and gets inspiration and recipes from everyone. Good luck!!