NEW 6 WEEK CHALLENGE

Options

Replies

• jmjones66
    jmjones66 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I didn't do as well as I could have. I was sick most of the week, my Mom had surgery, and the kids had mandatory evening meetings at school that I had to attend. So needless to say, I had a lot of late night dinners, and virtually no exercise. Last week, I weighed in at 257; this week, I weighed in at 256.8 (no surprise!)

This week, I plan to change things up a bit or I'll NEVER get things moving again!!

Have a GREAT week, everyone!
  • kstance
    kstance Posts: 11
    Options
    Sorry, I forgot to post yesterday. I was disappointed to have only lost 1.5 pounds. I know I should be happy with any weight loss, but like they always say on Biggest Loser "I worked so much harder than 1.5 pounds." I guess my weekend slip hurt me more than I thought. Oh well, I'll just be more disciplined this weekend.

Starting Weight: 162
    Currently: 160.5
    Goal for Challenge: 142
  • araminta2104
    Options
    I'm in too. I've got my graduation ball at the start of June and i'd love to be 20lbs lighter!
    I am currently 167 lbs and trying to do some kind of exercise (usually work out dvd) every day but as i'm in my last month of uni work may get in the way... this will be a great motivation!
  • SgtHill
    SgtHill Posts: 3
    Options
    With the way this past weekend went I am happy with my 1.2lbs... PROGRESS! 215 has been my hump for the last month and I'm happy I broke through! Hopefully this means I am on my way...

SW-215 on 4/25
    CW-213.8 on 5/3
    GW-200
  • arroyom11
    arroyom11 Posts: 1
    Options
    Ok Im in I need motivation and accountability.

Current weigh in: 143.00
    Desired: 123
  • tbrew811
    tbrew811 Posts: 40
    Options
    I weighed in this morning two pounds lighter. I started walking towards completing my 10 miles today. Woohoo!!!

Keep up the good work everyone
  • tbrew811
    Options
    Checking in - I have completed 4.5 miles so far. Only 5.5 to complete my 10 miles.

How is everyone else doing on the challenge?
  • araminta2104
    Options
    I'm not doing great with the walking challenge as i'm trying to finish off my dissertation and am barely leaving the house at the moment BUT i have done between 30mins-1hour exercise every day.... so although I wont be meeting the 10 miles a week goal hopefully i'll make up for it once more of my work is handed in!
  • majpal
    majpal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I got 12 miles in this week. The mini-challenge helped motivate me!
  • Pearcecat
    Pearcecat Posts: 68
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

I'd like to say thanks tbrew811 for setting the challenge this week, it really got me motivated too and I managed to do 13.5 miles. I'm going to keep it up this week now because it's an enjoyable routine.
    I lost one pound this week and I'm delighted!. Good luck everyone!
  • Ljc3
    Ljc3 Posts: 46
    Options
    Beginning of 6wk challenge 198
    First weigh in 196
    Todays weigh in 194.8 :)
    Happy monday everybody!
  • jsw27520
    jsw27520 Posts: 16
    Options
    Okay, I didn't meet the challenge this week! Life intervened... I know I have to include exercise as part of life. I weighed 181.8, up 0.8 pounds. This week, my goal is to track my food, exercise, and lose some weight. I hope to meet the 10 miles this week. Have we posted a new challenge for this week yet?
  • majpal
    majpal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    256 this week -- lost 2 pounds
  • jmjones66
    jmjones66 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I had a really good week. Finally, got off that stupid plateau.....251.3 this week; down 6.4 pounds!
  • jsw27520
    Options
    So far so good today!!! I'm even drinking water :happy:
  • jsw27520
    Options
    I got in 3 miles on the elliptical today!!!
  • kstance
    kstance Posts: 11
    Options
    Last week was a bad week for me. Luckily I didn't gain any weight, but I didn't lose any either. Still at 160.5...so close to the 150s again. Now that all the celebrations are over for a while, I'm ready to get serious and shed some pounds!
  • araminta2104
    Options
    I'm really happy with this week i've lost 4 pounds (although i had put on weight the week before and went back a step so technically am only 2 pounds lighter) BUT this group is really motivating me to exercise. i'm still eating the same but the exercise is really helping me kick start my new weight loss.
  • Pearcecat
    Pearcecat Posts: 68
    Options
    Well done everyone!!
  • tbrew811
    Options
    Great job everyone. I weighed the same on Monday. I am going to weigh myself tomorrow to see if my day to weigh is Wednesday. Unfortunately, I only did 4.5 miles last week (I hurt my knee). It's much better now, and I've done two miles this week.

There hasn't been a challenge set for the week. However, I would like to continue the 10 mile challenge and incorporate drinking 8 glasses of water per day. I've drank 5 so far today (and had coffee). I am cutting out coffee/tea this week.

Let's go everyone!!!! Keep up the fabulous work