when you were 14..

Options
What happened to you when you were 14/15 and the girl/guy you liked found out that you liked them, but they didnt like you back?

Replies

• mynameiscarrie
    mynameiscarrie Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    When i was 14, my boyfriend at the time broke up with me because his friend made a bball shot from half court...they made a bet, he made the shot... we got back together after 4th block though :) lol

Moral of the story: Don't take relationships seriously that young... there will be plenty more!
  • neogramath
    Options
    When I was 15 I told the boy that I liked him and he blushed and didn't say anything to me for the rest of the class. I was feeling pretty awful because I thought I just screwed up by telling him. After the next class he found me in the hall and asked for my phone number. May 6 we will be married for 3 years. :)
  • cyans1996
    cyans1996 Posts: 63
    Options
    the same thing happened to me just today, but the guy likes someone who lives in shanghi. he seems to talk to me on fb but not in school.
  • neogramath
    Options
    Hmmm... I don't know if I could like someone who didn't want to talk to me. Unless he's just a quiet person and feels more comfortable "talking" online.
  • cyans1996
    cyans1996 Posts: 63
    Options
    well, hes sorta shy.. but not exactly. and it doesnt seem that akwkard btwn us on chat. and yea, i try talking to him. but he just doesnt speak up
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    Wow, don't worry about it. Almost nobody ends up with the person they thought they loved at 14. There will be many others! Of course back then I was all sad and cried but when I look back, so glad I'm not with that person!!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Ha! When i was 14 i never told the guy i liked that.....i liked him. Just lived with it then died when i found out he finally got a girlfriend.

When i was 15, the kid that had been stalking me, creepy younger kid, confessed that he loved me. Then walked off. OMG!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    at 14 the first guy i liked in High school told my friends I looked like a guy!!:sad:
    but then his older brother liked me (he was a senior:love: ) and we hooked up for a while
  • rebelontherun
    rebelontherun Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Let's see, during the ages of 14-16 I became good friends with this boy. At 14 we liked eachother but he was too shy and so was I.
    Around 15 he moved to Montana for a short time and I was heart broken.
    We became best friends, but nothing ever came of it. Then he got a girlfriend, who was controlling and made him stop talking to me.
  • ericalynn104
    ericalynn104 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    When I was 14 I realized I liked this guy.. Only to find out that he liked me for 6 months before that. Oh man did I feel stupid. Thankfully we got past that, because right now, I am excited to someday be his wife!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Let's see. I was in love at 14 with a 16 yr old sweetheart of a guy. He gave me a ring for my 15th. I was not ready for sex, he found someone who would. He married her, had a kid, got a young hot sitter and she caught them in bed.

Sooooooooooo thank you to the yes girl cuz I married the most faithful man in the world :love:
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Nothing. I hated everyone equally at that age.