Im new here and loving it

Options
sherri85
sherri85 Posts: 148 Member
I am new to MFP and I have never lost weight so easily.. When I started I was so sceptical because I thought it was allowing me too many calories. I thought "there is no way I can loose weight eating this many calories" but I decieded to give it a try. I have dieted most of my life and lost a thousand pounds only to gain them back again. This has got me thinking I was doing it wrong all along because I would starve myself, loose the weight and go crazy and eat everything in sight when I quit dieting because I was so deprived. All I can say is I am very encouraged! I had all but given up and now I am hopeful again. Hopeful that I can once again be healthy and feel good again.

Replies

• brenda_71
    brenda_71 Posts: 151
    Options
    That is so awesome and I totally know what you mean. I eat more now than ever. It's just the right food at the right time. I never used to eat breakfast and was alwalys in starvation mode I just didn't know it. I'm so glad this is working for you!! :)
  • hchristine
    Options
    This is a great site! It has really helped me find long term success. It's just great to have so many people going through the same thing, and seeing their successes. It definitely keeps me motivated to keep going. Good luck :)