Where have you gone?

JEK717
JEK717 Posts: 1,497
edited September 26 in Chit-Chat
Okay everyone. Ellie has had it with boring old California. Sure maybe cuz i live in the ghetto is why it is boring but..DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT!:noway:

Okay so tell me...where have you been to? What cool and amazing places have you seen? You know you wanna make me jealous!:laugh:

I have been to Mexico, Texas, Vegas, Santa Monica, and Kentucky. LAME!!! Actually Santa Monica was so NOT lame but still...DONT CHANGE THE SUBJECT!!:noway:

So spit it out WHERE HAVE YOU GONE?

Replies

• ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Been to the Dominican Republic,Maine,Boston,Florida,England and Scotland. As well as New Brunswick,PEI,Ontario,and Quebec. Going to Vancouver this summer,wee
  • JEK717
    Been to the Dominican Republic,Maine,Boston,Florida,England and Scotland. As well as New Brunswick,PEI,Ontario,and Quebec. Going to Vancouver this summer,wee

Yupp....okay OFFICIALLY jealous.

I want to travel to New York, Australia, Germany(cuz imma German:), Italy and Paris.....Oh and HOLLYWOOD!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    born in california at 22 I came to visit miami...its a nice place to live and play if you have $$$ but people/services suck!!:grumble: Ive been stuck in miami for 3yrs (work related) but I want to go back to California where the best people in the world live!!!....:flowerforyou:
  • ambie35
    ambie35 Posts: 853 Member
    Ohyeah,forgot I have been to NYC twice as well.
    Definitely want to go to New Zealand and Australia.
    In Europe I want to go to Greece,Italy,Paris,Germany,Prague and Russia.
    Still want to go to Hollywood someday too.
    Want to see China,and Japan too.
    Sheesh,don't know if I'll have enough years to see all the world.
  • SoldierDad
    SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
    In the army I went to many places I never ever ever even want to think about again....
  • amm703
    amm703 Posts: 111 Member
    been to many places but my favorites have been China, Thailand and South Africa
  • JEK717
    born in california at 22 I came to visit miami...its a nice place to live and play if you have $$$ but people/services suck!!:grumble: Ive been stuck in miami for 3yrs (work related) but I want to go back to California where the best people in the world live!!!....:flowerforyou:

Lol well thanks. I have always thought that the people here were kind of rude. Not everyone but Cali people seem rude and impatient :ohwell:

Everyone cuts you off the road...and they DONT USE TURN SIGNALS!!!
  • JEK717
    In the army I went to many places I never ever ever even want to think about again....

Ah how sad:cry:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,309 Member
    OP, Vegas and Mexico are two of my favorite places in North America - so you've done well IMO.

I'm old, I've been a lot of places.....I would love to go to Italy. No desire to go to Australia - something like ten of the twelve most venomous critters are there. :noway:

Another one of my favorite places is Lake Tahoe. I lived there for years. Blue blue and more blue. Truly God's Country.
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Grew up in Grand Rapids, mi
    joined the usmc bootcamp in san diego
    29 palms, ca for school
    Hawaii 5 minutes as I changed planes
    3 hours in Guam
    14 months in okinawa japan
    Bridgeport, ca 3 years (reno, carson city nv)
    San diego, ca 3 years (las vegas)
    navarre, fl 1 year (new orleans)
    Alamogordo, nm 1 year
    Wolfforth, tx 1 year
    Corpus christi, tx 5 years
  • rgoodearl
    rgoodearl Posts: 360 Member
    Let's see....all 48 states, Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Peru, Chile, China, Ghana, Africa.
  • JEK717
    Let's see....all 48 states, Canada, Mexico, Bahamas, Dominican Republic, Colombia, Peru, Chile, China, Ghana, Africa.

Okay i am SOOO jealous.....48 states!!!
  • daybyday
    daybyday Posts: 537 Member
    California boring - try Iowa where I live!! Okay, I have been to California (San Diego), Tijuana, Mexico, Arizona, New Mexico, Washington DC, Nebraska, Missouri (Branson Rocks!), South Dakota, Nevada, Colorado.
    It's on my bucket list to visit every state!! Hope to see Australia some day.
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Oops forgot Tijuana, Ciudad Juarez and I've been across the bridge from Detroit in Canada
  • JEK717
    Oops forgot Tijuana, Ciudad Juarez and I've been across the bridge from Detroit in Canada

You just had to add more didn't you:wink:
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Born and raised in Wisconsin now live in Florida I been to half of the states including Alaska.

Also Canada Jamaica Bahamas, Cancun and Cozumel.
  • dodoodoodo
    dodoodoodo Posts: 101 Member
    OMG not using turn signals is sooooooooo annoying!! haha. CA people do seem rude! but there are some keepers as well! :)
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    been to many places but my favorites have been China, Thailand and South Africa

oooo, South Africa, that is SO on my bucket list...
    I have been to the Bahamas, New Jersey, Tennessee, New Mexico, Virginia, Georgia, Alabama.
  • Schmoopy221
    Schmoopy221 Posts: 19 Member
    Portugal, England, Bahamas, Idaho, California, Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Mass, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Alabama, Georgia, Virginia and Florida (where I live now). :))
  • jhardenbergh
    jhardenbergh Posts: 1,035 Member
    Born and raised south of Boston, MA

Been to SD, NYC, Miami, Chicago, Tampa (lived there a few years), Orlando, Montreal, STL, SC, Antigua, Cancun, Riviera Maya, Las Vegas, New Orleans, ATL, DC, too many to list, I travel alot for work. I haven't been to Pacific Northwest, that may change though with the new job. I would like to see LA at some point.
This discussion has been closed.