Firefighter Calendar

Options
jamiesgotagun
jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
This is a link to the pictures from a judging event for next years firefighter calendar, enjoy!!!! :love: :love:

http://denver.metromix.com/events/essay_photo_gallery/colorado-firefighter-calendar-contest/2576634/content

Replies

• aaronbyard
    Options
    Where are all the women firefighters?

Edit: oops, I didn't scroll through all the pics. There actually was at least one woman firefighter in there.
  • anewattitude
    anewattitude Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    some very hunky men! Thanks for sharing! I know I'll have sweet dreams tonight!:love:
  • believetoachieve
    believetoachieve Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Ohhhh, I love firefighters! I have the chippendale's calendar on my wall at the moment, haha. Lovely morning eye candy! :love:
  • SoFLYFireman
    SoFLYFireman Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I didnt see myself on there :(
  • dragonbug300
    dragonbug300 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Haha! I can't decide who the biggest winner is... the man with puppies in his pockets, the one who let women play tic-tac-toe on his chest, or the dude in a sombrero. Looks like good clean fun :laugh:
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options
    Where are all the women firefighters?

Edit: oops, I didn't scroll through all the pics. There actually was at least one woman firefighter in there.

Haha, they usually have 1 or 2 :)
  • bluespring
    bluespring Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Yummo!
    Love me a firefighter!
    :bigsmile:
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    My cousin's son is a firefighter and he was in one of those calendars. My cousin was really proud of him and FORCED me to look the photo, in which his son, (my little second cousin) was barely dressed. It was a festival of awkwardness which I will never forget.
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    There is just something about firefighters and paramedics! Ummmm yummy.
  • jamiesgotagun
    Options
    Love me a firefighter!
    :bigsmile:

Well my hubby is a firefighter so I definitely love me a firefighter:heart: but also like to get these calendars every year for some eye candy in my office:wink: