Beach Body Workouts

Options
I was wondering if anyone is doing any beach body workouts other then P90x? RevAbs, Chalean, or any other one? And i so how are those working out? Results?

Replies

• Angie80281
    Angie80281 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Insanity. It's been 2 weeks and I can already see and feel a huge difference. When Insanity's done, I'm doing the Brazilian Butt Lift.
  • deema79
    deema79 Posts: 108
    Options
    Ive done Brazil Butt Lift, its amazing. Helped me lose weight and many many inches. Turbo Fire is awesome as well, didnt lose lots of pounds, but have toned up and lost inches.
  • mignalg
    mignalg Posts: 30
    Options
    I am almost done with INSANITY and about to start the new Asylum. I have done hip hop abs and p90x too, they are all amazing and have given me great results.
  • Armymom44
    Armymom44 Posts: 76
    Options
    I am doing Turbo fire love it on day 90 I am now doing advanced work out starting monday I have such great results
  • Armymom44
    Options
    Oh yeh I did do Insanity Aug1 then P90x and now Trubo fire such great results I want to buy all the work outs if i could I did so many before with no results my friend is doing Insanity her results are great
  • JenniB619
    JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have brazilian butt lift.....I have a big butt, its my best feature.. I'm not gunna lie, I'm afraid of losing it ..is Brazilian butt lift going to help me keep it? I'm doing P90x now and just dont want to lose my butt with the weight loss! :)
  • K1Teacher
    K1Teacher Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I'm doing ChaLEAN Extreme right now and really love it! I've only been doing it for 3 weeks and my results so far have been:

1. Increased strength
    2. First 2 weeks - minimal weight loss
    3. 3rd week - the lbs are starting to melt off! (5 lbs in just 1 week although I don't expect that to continue-I wish though)
    4. The belt that holds all my pants up is down another notch :)
  • Armymom44
    Options
    It will tone it and firm it you may a bit
  • Armymom44
    Options
    i think I will do that next love Charlene
  • Megn_11
    Megn_11 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    When i was at my heaviest (mid 200's) I started with Turbo Jam. It was a huge workout when you are carrying around that much weight and not used to exercising. Now I'm on to P90X. I had the opposite problem as you: I had no butt! But with all of the lunges and squats I am gaining a butt! But this butt is lifted and rounded, not dented and dimpled. Ha! I think these workouts will only help your curves. Don't hold back due to the fear of your body changing. You could have another feature that is more appealing than your rear, such as confidence, stamina, great hips.. I hope you stick with the routine and love every change that takes place!
  • JenniB619
    JenniB619 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    But with all of the lunges and squats I am gaining a butt! But this butt is lifted and rounded, not dented and dimpled. Ha! I think these workouts will only help your curves.

Thats what Im hoping for. With all the lunges and squats with P90x, Id think that would help me tone my rear up and not lose it.
  • LovelyTasha
    Options
    I did Turbo Fire which is amazing getting my heart rate up, but I have to admit I'm a firm believer in P90X. It's a fantastic workout. I tend to overuse the crap out of Yoga X after doing the weight training too. I have noticed fantastic results.

I've also done butt lift which I've enjoyed alot and have noticed firming up in that area.
  • scBeachChik
    Options
    Hi! I'm 3 weeks into Power 90, it's old but I'm lovin it! I also have Turbo Jam (another oldie) but being the TOTALLY out of shape asthmatic that I am that was too much for me (at this time), Power 90 seems to be just right for my level & I can't wait to see where I'm at when I finish my 1st 90 days! Looking forward to trying other BB workouts later on!
  • leomentlines
    leomentlines Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Power 90 user here also.. the workouts are probably not as intense as some of the others mentioned, but they still are enough for me to break a decent sweat while doing them.. By being challenging but not (seemingly) impossible its helped me stick with it (as of today I'm 33 days in) - an amazing feat considering I usually tend to give up on exercise programs after 2-3 weeks.