30DS routine without the dvd because Windows is a *kitten*

Was going to do Day 6 of 30DS this evening, and found that after Windows updated last night, every DVD I try to play on my computer crashes it (something to do with the graphics card I think, I've had this problem before and thought it was fixed after contacting tech support and they made me reinstall Windows, but anyway). I don't have a regular DVD player or another computer.

I think I can do it by myself (though it sucks because I'll have to be conscious of the time, and I HATE doing that during workouts), but I'm trying to remember the routine. Can someone help me fill in the blanks, or correct me if I'm wrong?

On level one, which I guess I'll be staying with until I can get the DVD to play without crashing

Warm up:
Arm Cross
Windmills
Jumping jacks (?)
Hip thing
Knee thing
More jumping jacks (?)

Circuit one

Strength:
Pushups (30sec)
Leg/Arm press with weights(30sec)
Repeat

Cardio:
Jumping jacks (30sec)
Jump rope (30sec)
Repeat

Abs:
Crunches (30sec)
Reverse Crunches (30sec)

Circuit two

Strength:
Arm row thing with weights (30sec) (?)
Forward lunge with bicep curl (30sec) (?)
Repeat (lunge with opposite leg)

Cardio:
Butt kicks (30sec) (?)
Punches with knees bent (30sec) (?)
Repeat

Abs:
Crunches across body, elbow to opposite knee (30sec) (?)
Repeat other side

Circuit three

Strength:
Arm flies (or are they called chest flies?) (30sec)
Horrible side lunge with arm raise (30sec)
Repeat

Cardio:
All four cardio exercises, though I forget the order, jumping jacks first I think

Abs:
Bicycle crunch things (1min)

Cool down stretches
Won't bother listing these, I think I can remember

Thanks...

Replies

• Fayve
    Fayve Posts: 406 Member
    Looks good, except on all the strength exercises, the 2nd one is 60 seconds instead of 30. Therefore, Leg/arm press is 60 seconds, static lunge 60 seconds, and the side lunge with arm raise is 60 seconds as well.

Good luck!
  • lnosgood
    lnosgood Posts: 92
    Have you tried to run a system restore to a time before you updated? It might help!
  • menchi
    menchi Posts: 297 Member
    I just did level 1 today, looks right to me. What are you going to do about level 2 & 3 though? I"m sry windows is being dumb =(

Beginning of the level 1 is actually posted on youtube if that at least helps you get in to the swing of things.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WSPkxYX2Xc
  • westcoastSW
    westcoastSW Posts: 320 Member
    Circuit three

Strength:
    Arm flies (or are they called chest flies?) (30sec)
    Horrible side lunge with arm raise (30sec)
    Repeat
    Haha -- I HATE those horrible side lunges with arm raises! I'm not sure if it's the actual move that's hard or if it's because it's the last strength move, but they near kill me every time! Good luck to you :smile:
  • sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    Inosgood: I tried the restore the first time it happened, before I contacted tech support, and it didn't work. I tried it again just now, and still no joy. :(

I'm bummed because I was proud of myself for staying with it and super pumped about doing all 30 days. And I know doing it by myself will last about five seconds. But I'll give it a shot.

Thanks Fayve!

And menchi: I guess I'll just have to try the other levels when I get my stupid computer fixed. Luckily it's still under warranty, but I'll be out of a computer for however long it takes them to fix it.
  • sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    Haha -- I HATE those horrible side lunges with arm raises! I'm not sure if it's the actual move that's hard or if it's because it's the last strength move, but they near kill me every time! Good luck to you :smile:

I'm pretty sure they are hard. :) Though it doesn't help that they're last