WELL I SLIPPED AND FALLEN........HELP

Options
WELL I SLIPPED AND FALLEN I WAS DOING GOOD BUT A LOT OF FAMILY PROBLEMS CAME ABOUT AND I ENDED UP SMOKING AGAIN! AS FAR AS THE WEIGHT I FEEL LIKE I HAVE SLIPPED ON THAT TOO BUT EVERYONE IS SAYING I HAVENT ! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
IM SO UPSET WITH MY SELF! BUT I HAVE STARTED THE CHANTEX AGAIN AND IM GONNA WORK AT THIS AGAIN FULL FORES ! SO EVERYBODY I NEED SOME TOUGH LOVE :explode: :explode: I LOVE MY FAMILY BUT THEY ARE A BIG TRIGGER FOR ME :brokenheart: :brokenheart: SO I AM GONNA HAVE TO DO THIS FOR ME AND ME ONLY ! I WANNA LOOK GOOD ANS SMELL GOOD ! SO THEY WAY I FELL IF MY FAMILY WANT TO BE BEHIND ME LETS GO IF THEY WANT TO BE A** HOLES THEN F***K THEM !

IM SORRY IF I AM OFFENDING ANYONE I AM JUST PUTTTING IT OUT THERE HOW I FEEL ! PLEASE FOR GIVE ME

I STILL NEED ALL OF YOU I CANT DO IT ON MY OWN

Replies

• lisatownsend
    Options
    WELL I SLIPPED AND FALLEN I WAS DOING GOOD BUT A LOT OF FAMILY PROBLEMS CAME ABOUT AND I ENDED UP SMOKING AGAIN! AS FAR AS THE WEIGHT I FEEL LIKE I HAVE SLIPPED ON THAT TOO BUT EVERYONE IS SAYING I HAVENT ! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    IM SO UPSET WITH MY SELF! BUT I HAVE STARTED THE CHANTEX AGAIN AND IM GONNA WORK AT THIS AGAIN FULL FORES ! SO EVERYBODY I NEED SOME TOUGH LOVE :explode: :explode: I LOVE MY FAMILY BUT THEY ARE A BIG TRIGGER FOR ME :brokenheart: :brokenheart: SO I AM GONNA HAVE TO DO THIS FOR ME AND ME ONLY ! I WANNA LOOK GOOD ANS SMELL GOOD ! SO THEY WAY I FELL IF MY FAMILY WANT TO BE BEHIND ME LETS GO IF THEY WANT TO BE A** HOLES THEN F***K THEM !

IM SORRY IF I AM OFFENDING ANYONE I AM JUST PUTTTING IT OUT THERE HOW I FEEL ! PLEASE FOR GIVE ME

I STILL NEED ALL OF YOU I CANT DO IT ON MY OWN
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    We're here for you. We all have days we just want to scream!!! :explode:

:laugh: :flowerforyou:
  • scmunchkin
    Options
    :happy: Hang in there Lisa!! We are all human and we will all have periods where we slip into old habits. As long as you desire to put yourself back on track, and to do it for the most important reason (your health), then you are already further along in the game than others. You can do it!
  • hnlymark
    hnlymark Posts: 191
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up. You're keeping on keeping on...that's what counts. Spilt milk and all that. Keep working on the smoking...I quit three or four years ago...best thing I could do for my health...I almost never get sick now. You can do it and you're worth it!
  • hnlymark
    hnlymark Posts: 191
    Options
    BTW...Wellbutrin helped me a lot with the smoking thing. It doesn't work for everyone, but might be a help for you. Ask your doctor about it.
  • roshong06
    roshong06 Posts: 196
    Options
    You can do it girl...I know where your coming from with the smoking...I've been smoke free for almost 2 years now...but before that I would quit for a few months, then (like you) family was my weakness, so family problems arose, as they always do...and up the the nearest 7-eleven for a pack of marlboro lights. You will get there. I'm sorry you have hit a speed bump in the road. But that is all it is. You did really good going right back to quiting. I know you can do it!!!!
  • lisatownsend
    Options
    thank you and i like your motivation thingy :smile: RachVR6
  • lisatownsend
    Options
    thanks to all of you i will keep it up thanks
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Hang in there Lisa. Your MFP family won't let you down. I'm not a smoker myself so I don't have any suggestions but I'm rooting for you. I know you can do it. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: