VACATIONS for this summer???

Options
gailygail99
gailygail99 Posts: 582 Member
So, do you have any vacations planned for this summer? Anything amazing?? Any cruises or long plane rides??

As for me I am going a Carnival Cruise to the Bahamas (Freeport and Nassau) from Orlando Florida. It is for 4 nights and 5 days and I am already worried about the constant eating. I have been on two cruises already so I know what is possible. YIKES!! :grumble: I think that i am going to just have a great time but try not to go overboard (haha, with calories or actually OVERBOARD! LOL :laugh: )

Replies

• Rachel_Leigh84
    Options
    Hey, that sounds great!! A cruise means crazy amounts of calories but you are on holiday. You really shouldnt have to calorie count on your holiday! Im having to go without this year as getting married in the Caribbean next April. A week in Antigua and getting married there and then flying over to Barbados for the second week for our honeymoon. Im so excited!! :happy:
  • gailygail99
    Options
    Hey, that sounds great!! A cruise means crazy amounts of calories but you are on holiday. You really shouldnt have to calorie count on your holiday! Im having to go without this year as getting married in the Caribbean next April. A week in Antigua and getting married there and then flying over to Barbados for the second week for our honeymoon. Im so excited!! :happy:

that sounds awesome and congrats! i have been to Barbados, BEAUTIFUL beaches!!! It has been one of my FAVORITE places to go. i also agree, no calorie counting!! :)
  • ineednapkin
    ineednapkin Posts: 151
    Options
    I am going to Myrtle Beach to this really nice hotel, and then up to Asheville to stay at a bed and breakfast and visit the Biltmore estate! I won't have seen my boyfriend in around 6 months so it should be super duper romantic!! I can't wait :D
  • gailygail99
    Options
    I am going to Myrtle Beach to this really nice hotel, and then up to Asheville to stay at a bed and breakfast and visit the Biltmore estate! I won't have seen my boyfriend in around 6 months so it should be super duper romantic!! I can't wait :D

that sounds awesome! i've been to Myrtle Beach when i was younger and had a great time! i am sure that the B&B will be amazing with your BF! Have fun!!
  • nigeparkin
    nigeparkin Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Cyprus, Bought an old village house there a few years ago and have been doing it up since. Finally got a pool in, so this summer should be a lot better.
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options
    nope..i'm going back to school..for the second time..hehe..get another degree..so i'll be in class all summer
  • gailygail99
    Options
    Cyprus, Bought an old village house there a few years ago and have been doing it up since. Finally got a pool in, so this summer should be a lot better.

As in the Greek Isles??? AMAZING!!
  • gailygail99
    Options
    nope..i'm going back to school..for the second time..hehe..get another degree..so i'll be in class all summer

:sad: awww....but that degree will surely pay off in the future, i am sure! :smile:
  • xraychick77
    xraychick77 Posts: 1,775 Member
    Options

I am from Asheville! we are going to the biltmore after this semester is over with some family from out of town..i've been there so many times, used to have a season pass. Then up to Cherokee to paula deens new place. yay asheville!
  • EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    Options
    I am coming over to Mexico from the UK for my honeymoon. For 2 weeks. It will be the longest holiday I have ever had with my fiance. It sounds amazing. Definately a once in a life time opportunity! Hopefully i will be looking good in bikini by then! Or better at least! Lol.
  • gailygail99
    Options
    I am coming over to Mexico from the UK for my honeymoon. For 2 weeks. It will be the longest holiday I have ever had with my fiance. It sounds amazing. Definately a once in a life time opportunity! Hopefully i will be looking good in bikini by then! Or better at least! Lol.

i've never been to Mexico but it sounds like a bunch of fun!! congrats!!