sick

Options
I am sick right now stomach bug and ear infection. So I looged in al my info today and this is what I get.

*Based on your total calories consumed for today, you are eating too few calories. Not only is it difficult to receive adequate nutrition at these calorie levels, but you could also be putting your body into starvation mode. Starvation mode lowers your metabolism and makes weight loss more difficult. We suggest increasing your calorie consumption to 1,200 calories per day minimum.

Stupid machine what I put in my stomach is coming out either the front top end or the back end.

Replies

• cecilsmom
    Options
    I am sick right now stomach bug and ear infection. So I looged in al my info today and this is what I get.

*Based on your total calories consumed for today, you are eating too few calories. Not only is it difficult to receive adequate nutrition at these calorie levels, but you could also be putting your body into starvation mode. Starvation mode lowers your metabolism and makes weight loss more difficult. We suggest increasing your calorie consumption to 1,200 calories per day minimum.

Stupid machine what I put in my stomach is coming out either the front top end or the back end.
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    Oh, so sorry you are not feeling well!!! :sick: I know, computers are not very sympathetic. :grumble:

Make sure you are getting enough liquids so you don't get dehydrated and I hope you feel better soon! :flowerforyou:
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Get well soon :flowerforyou:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Get well soon...here's a cup of tea for you.

:drinker:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hugs...when you're sick...all bets off hon....just take it easy and do your best!

feel better soon!:flowerforyou:
    ali