support and encouragement needed please

Options
Hi,

I'm new to MFP I have been logging on here for 2 weeks, am away from home at the moment and my willpower is waining somewhat................................. help!

Replies

• msmonique95
    msmonique95 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. We are all here to help you accomplish your goal. Don't give up. I know it's hard to be away from family but let that be your motivation. Just take it one day at a time and don't beat yourself up if you have an off day. We all do. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    Well done for joining MFP. you're definitely in the right place. You'll get all the help and support you need here.

You are already doing so well just for joining and for losing some lbs already. We all have up days and down days but the thing is just to keep going.

You are wonderful and special and you can do it. ((((hugs))))):drinker: :tongue: :smile: :happy: :happy:
  • mlpisme1992
    Options
    It takes burning off 3500 calories to take off one pound. It's easier just not to eat those calories. Remember to eat something good for you when you want something bad. Trust me I know; I've bee craving all bad foods lately. Good luck!
  • cafeteriagirl
    cafeteriagirl Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Welcome and keep your chin up. It takes a little willpower but the people on here are great to give you that extra drive to do it. Praying for ya!!!!
  • CoryCrabtree
    Options
    Belief is incredibly more powerful than willpower. There will be days when your willpower is compromised due to stress, emotions, influences, etc. You must train yourself to believe that you will lose unwanted fat, build a lean strong body and achieve your attainable fitness goals. What happens in the mind affects all of us externally. Start there and let me know how I can help.
  • alifer
    alifer Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Best wishes on your fitness journey! You can do it!!!
  • juliandcharlie
    Options
    To my lovely best friend......................keep going matey.....we shall be the princesses of Burton at this rate!! xxx