Negative NSV :(

Options
so today when i was getting ready to go for a walk i realised that my sports bra is now getting too big which means i have lost some cleavage - the one thing i didnt want to lose :(

Replies

• rosiedoes
    rosiedoes Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Well, you're going to stay in proportion, right?
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Same for mine.
    I think that is the one place I can guarantee weight loss.
    But as the other poster said we will stay in proportion :laugh:
  • BigBoneSista
    BigBoneSista Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    ummmm yeah I've lost some fullness along with them shrinking and I hate it. I don't mind them going down in size but deflating is another thing *sigh*
  • Jenn070608
    Jenn070608 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have experienced the same thing. I knew it was going to happen, but I was sad to see the "girls" shrink. On the up side, I can now button my blouse without using an extra pin!! Funny story, a little embarrassing to share, but what the heck:

My husband made a comment about my "shrinking girls" a couple weeks ago. I told him "more than a handful is a waste". His comment, "But I have big hands". LOL!!! We met 28 years ago. I loved me then, I know he still does.
  • tammydspice
    tammydspice Posts: 102
    Options
    Same here! I have lost a lot. I just got a new bra from La Senza ( think that is how you spell it) called The Most Comfortable Bra In The World and it really is and it gave me my boobs back!! Love it!!
  • humglum
    humglum Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I've noticed a lot more bouncing during my workouts and had a bra fitting done and have gone from a DD to a C, just like that. I ordered a new sports bra, can't wait for it to get here!
    The good thing is my tops now fit better. The bad thing is my girls are shrinking. I told my wife if I lose them all or they aren't cute when I get to my goal weight I'm totally getting a lift/implants.
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I went through the no cleavage stage... don't worry that changes when the rest falls off. I am at the point of being self conscious again. The girls are above the rib cage and although it feels great... it still takes some time to get used to. Don't worry- keep going!
  • mc1217
    mc1217 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Yes, I have experienced the same thing. I knew it was going to happen, but I was sad to see the "girls" shrink. On the up side, I can now button my blouse without using an extra pin!! Funny story, a little embarrassing to share, but what the heck:

My husband made a comment about my "shrinking girls" a couple weeks ago. I told him "more than a handful is a waste". His comment, "But I have big hands". LOL!!! We met 28 years ago. I loved me then, I know he still does.

hahaha that's great ...not about the shrinking (as i know how it is!), but your hubby's comment!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!