Someone keep me up!!!

Options
So it is my 2nd day on this, and I work out 5 days a week, and I was ultra sore today, so I took the day off, but I also went over my calories and carbs..... YIKES... PLEASE someone tell me that those extra calories were okay... I had calories left over from the previous days from Monday, so I'm just trying to stay positive and say that those are the ones I used.... I don't know if it works that way, but GAHHHHH Don't let me get negative minded.... : ( I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE to lose 5 or more lbs by Sept 15.

Replies

• LMKupizza
    Options
    So it is my 2nd day on this, and I work out 5 days a week, and I was ultra sore today, so I took the day off, but I also went over my calories and carbs..... YIKES... PLEASE someone tell me that those extra calories were okay... I had calories left over from the previous days from Monday, so I'm just trying to stay positive and say that those are the ones I used.... I don't know if it works that way, but GAHHHHH Don't let me get negative minded.... : ( I HAAAAAAAAAAAAAVE to lose 5 or more lbs by Sept 15.
  • iluvmy2kids2
    Options
    Just take each day at a time! If you fall of the wagon start new the next day or even the next hour. The fact that you are able to work out 5 days a week makes me so... I'm hoping off the couch and going on a walk!
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    Hang in there, you will have those days. Just don't let those days turn into weeks! In the begining you really need to follow the program and eat all your exercise calories, then your body will adjust and you can lighten up just a little bit without having a binge day.

Like everyone says here on this site, you didn't gain it in a month or a week or even a day, so...take it off like you put it on.