nutrition values ?

Options
123Jude
123Jude Posts: 56 Member
hiya, having roast turkey breast joint for the easter dinner... but i don't know the values?? and it doesn't have any information on the label as its fresh ?

could anybody give me an idea ? its just simply being roasted in the oven, no oils/butter/fat added to it xx

Replies

• sharonuk10
    sharonuk10 Posts: 277
    Options
    In the database there are loads of Turkey Breast joints. So find one similar to yours and go with that. I too had turkey but had a crown that I roasted. The package says 180 cals per 125gram serving after roasting with skin removed. Turkey is turkey after all so don't see where it can matter a whole lot.
  • 123Jude
    123Jude Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i typed in turkey breast and majority of them are butter basted, so i found a sainsbury one, which said per 100g is 9g of fat? thats alot of fat for a lean kind of meat wouldn't you think? lol

thankyou :) x
  • Sigra
    Sigra Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I put all the individual foods I'm eating into to dinner in the dinner section because I never cook things the same.
  • sharonuk10
    sharonuk10 Posts: 277
    Options
    i typed in turkey breast and majority of them are butter basted, so i found a sainsbury one, which said per 100g is 9g of fat? thats alot of fat for a lean kind of meat wouldn't you think? lol

thankyou :) x

Not sure on the fat part BUT it could be that it amount and could not be that.. in the end don't think fat actually matters. It is the calories from my understanding that is the biggest concern.