Gym and then nothing. :D
  • cyans1996
    cyans1996 Posts: 63
    Options
    if there was a like button. i would like that
  • KatyE213
    KatyE213 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Enjoying the break from work! I have been out for lunch with the family today, and am really pleased with myself for making healthy choices. Tomorrow I am going to the races so hoping this great weather holds up :smile:
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    We'll be going grocery shopping and then I'll be going to my office in the hopeless attempt to catch up on homework.
  • sandijones5783
    sandijones5783 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Enjoying the day with my family! Making healthy food and gonna play outside with my boys!
  • nukehiker
    nukehiker Posts: 457
    Options
    sleeping most of the day then go to work at 10pm till 9 am
  • TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Enjoying the day with kids & grandkids. Cooking and Eating (so far, this holiday has been my only "free" day, so I'm not worrying about calories today, but I'm also keeping in mind not to blow all the work I've done. For example, I may allow myself a small sliver of coconut cake, but I'm steering clear of the easter baskets! :wink: ).
  • size08
    size08 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'm on the Master cleanse diet this long weekend. Take advantage of the time off from work and DETOX! Never would perform this diet whilst at work. cause I wouldn't have to do this to my-self if I hadn't let my-self go on my recent holiday and gain half a stone.:frown:
  • milehighcritic
    Options
    Gym is closed today so going for a run. It is 35 degrees this morning in Denver so it will be a cold run. Then head over to my friends annual Easter brunch to eat and watch the kids look for eggs.
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Going to the gym!
  • appleshells
    appleshells Posts: 165
    Options
    working all day
  • jbond80
    jbond80 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Im making a turkey dinner and spending the day with Family. There's nothing better than spending time with Family :heart:
  • Breckgirl
    Breckgirl Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    Working. My new niece, Ava, born on April 21st, a month early, came home from the hospital yesterday so we celebrated Easter and her homecomming together.

Happy Easter everone!:heart::heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: