Keeping up with posts

Options
VixFit2011
VixFit2011 Posts: 663 Member
Whew! How does everyone keep up with all the postings here?! I'm so excited about joining here that I've started spending quite a bit of time because I love all the advice, encouragement and motivation.
To the friends I've added......please understand at times I'm not ignoring you just have to get used to using this site.

Replies

• deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    LOL thanks for the add. I cant keep up with everyone on my friend list and all the post too. It's kinda hard. That's why I didnt want to do the walk challenge for a huge group. I dont have time to keep up with everyone like some ppl do. I cant get on the computer all day long. Usually in the morning and mostly in the evenings. Some mornings I dont even get to a computer LOL You will get to you will talk to your certain friends and find it's hard to talk to everyone. Just will end up with your picks. Not to mean to everyone just have a click with some and others are friends but you dont talk to everyday. It's ok. Everyone does it and is ok with it. Just keep on moving and and log in everyday and things will work out. Have a great day :happy:
  • adfranks
    adfranks Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hey, we all have times when we don't keep up with the posts as much. I tend to have time to do more right now because my schedule works out for that to happen. This summer, may be different... Well, at least the second part will be for sure. Don't get too worried about keeping up with the posts, just keep up with your logging and meeting your goals.
  • alienblonde1
    alienblonde1 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    You can't keep up with all the posts on here. There is way too many and I am sure everyone knows that.