Phelps eats 12 THOUSAND calories a day!!!!

Options
The Olympic swimmer, who is racking up the world record of the most gold medals eats 12,000 calories everyday, and he weighs under 200 pounds. Proof that we can eat our exercise calories!!

Replies

• BYEBYEBELLY
    Options
    The Olympic swimmer, who is racking up the world record of the most gold medals eats 12,000 calories everyday, and he weighs under 200 pounds. Proof that we can eat our exercise calories!!
  • natalie1
    natalie1 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    we could eat as a champ when we'll be able to exersise like one:noway:
  • CrystalBella
    CrystalBella Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    he is so HOT!

phelps.jpg
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    michael.jpg

OMG what did you start? :laugh:
    I can't help myself.
  • CyclingDiva
    CyclingDiva Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Ya so does my husband (eats around 5000 or more calories a day and is under 200lbs) LOL! It's just not fair hahaha! I wish I had it in me to do 5 + hours of cardio a day or to be an incredible athlete like Phelps!
    He is awesome! :tongue:
    HA! HA!
  • back2beingme
    Options
    he is so HOT!

phelps.jpg

...ummm...does somebody have a crush??:heart::blushing: :heart: ...can't say that I blame you though! What a cutie!:blushing:
  • 1StepataTime
    Options
    Oh my gosh can you imagine having a workout schedule like he has? It's crazy! But yeah he's definitely nice to look at :love:
  • shivers
    shivers Posts: 53
    Options
    OMG... thanks for the pictures!! yum!!! :love: There's nothing sexier than a hot athlete, gotta admire all that determination... and muscles... :laugh:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    If I swam 5 hours a day for training I would certainly eat that many calories a day too!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! How can you eat that many calories a day??????:noway: :noway: He needs to show someone a typical day with exercise and what he eats....THAT IS JUST INSANE!!! Unless he's eating like triple cheeseburgers and large pizzas with a side of chocolate cake with extra icing (a whole cake)....:laugh: :laugh: HOW??? :noway: I mean before MFP I was eating 2500-3000 calories a day...with little exercise...(just walking the dog like 20 minutes a day) That's how I got so fat...:laugh: BUT 12000?????? :noway: ........

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    WOW..... ....... on that body haha.

And Double WOW on what he puts his body through on a daily basis, I can't IMAGINE!
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Seriously, that is like a pig out fest EVERY DAY!!! I don't think I could eat that much if I tried without getting sick!
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    I just watched my future hubby on TV... OMG I love him! :laugh:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I found myself staring at his abs (and his teammates) in lust the other day.:love:
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    I found myself staring at his abs (and his teammates) in lust the other day.:love:

lmao I find myself starin at him in lust the other day and today! He's so quirky but cute at the same time. I'd just like to teach him some things.... ahem bout his backstroke! :blushing:
  • CrystalBella
    Options
    Breakfast: 3 fried egg sandwiches, 2 cups coffee, 5-egg omlette, bowl of grits, 3 pieces of french toast, 3 chocolate chip pancakes

Lunch: 1 pound pasta, 2 ham and cheese sandwiches, energy drink (1,000 calorie)

Dinner: 1 pound pasta, 1 large pizza, energy drink (1,000 calorie)

This is his meal.. just an idea of what he eats.. OMG I'd be stuffed from breakfast. (if i got it all down!)
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    I don't think I could do around 30 hours of exercise in one week. The man is awesome!

Phelps is the man!

My daughter wants to start competition swimming....hmmm, I wonder why?
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 3 fried egg sandwiches, 2 cups coffee, 5-egg omlette, bowl of grits, 3 pieces of french toast, 3 chocolate chip pancakes

This is his meal.. just an idea of what he eats.. OMG I'd be stuffed from breakfast. (if i got it all down!)

ONE POUND OF PASTA?
    I'd puke for sure.
    ONE LARGE PIZZA PLUS ONE POUND OF PASTA.
    Double puke.

My husband was a swimmer in high school and they'd go to Cici's Pizza Buffet to carbo load on pizza and pasta before swim meets too.
  • CrystalBella
    Options

ONE POUND OF PASTA?
    I'd puke for sure.
    ONE LARGE PIZZA PLUS ONE POUND OF PASTA.
    Double puke.

My husband was a swimmer in high school and they'd go to Cici's Pizza Buffet to carbo load on pizza and pasta before swim meets too.

Yeh, that's nuts... I'd serve it up to him though... :blushing:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    I don't think I could do around 30 hours of exercise in one week. The man is awesome!

Phelps is the man!

My daughter wants to start competition swimming....hmmm, I wonder why?

OK, I'm usually not the superficial type, but the entire team celebrating their team's victory in the relay with their suits um. . .low. Damn. Just. damn.:noway: