Sugar Free Margarita/Daiquiri mixers

Options
toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
I read about these in Shape Magazine...they're just like Crystal Light packets, but they're made for Margaritas and Daiquiris...just add alcohol! You can order them online, and it seems a lot of liquor stores carry them too. Zero carbs, zero sugar, zero calories (until you add tequila, that is. :wink: )

http://www.zilchmixers.com/sugar_free_cocktail_mixer_s/2.htm

I haven't tried them, but I'd like to. :drinker:

Replies

• dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Thank you! My worst calorie killer is the sweet drinks I love! I'm definitely gonna try these! :glasses:
  • toots99
    Options
    :drinker: Thank you! My worst calorie killer is the sweet drinks I love! I'm definitely gonna try these! :glasses:

Oh my goodness, your dog is so cute!
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    I got some 10 Calorie Margarita and Daiquiri mix at Walmart I think it was called Mixed drinks and it was just 10 calories per serving. It was really good too w/o the alcohol
  • yaddayaddayadda
    yaddayaddayadda Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tasted these? I would love to hear your opinion!!
  • dwellsouth
    dwellsouth Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Look up Baja Bob's mixers on netrition.com - I just found a bunch of them and the shipping is cheaper there too! :glasses:
  • aimee0515
    aimee0515 Posts: 67
    Options
    I ordered "No Carbarita" online...not so good. Baja Bob's is AMAZING. NO CALORIES :) You can buy it in the store now. Most liquor stores carry it. We have Binny's in Chicago and they have it but I'm pretty sure you can finds it at most major liquor or grocery stores. And they sell it now in a bottle just like regular margarita mix...not only powder.
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Bump! Wish I would have know about these Friday night!! : (
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    bump. These sound great.
  • toots99
    Options
    Good to know, thanks!
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Baja bob's is the BEST!! Steer clear of Skinny Girl, they are awful.