Hello from Canada

super601
super601 Posts: 4
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Greetings from Canada

Just joined up last week and have noticed a small decrease in my weight , i use the " myfitnesspal " to record results to my Blackberry after eating and Treadmill training . This looks like a great site and i'm happy to be a part of your community.

Happy Easter Everyone

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Welcome! I hope you find it helpful. I know I do.
  • Rugbychick16
    Rugbychick16 Posts: 183 Member
    Welcome my fellow Canadian! This site is amazing! Happy Easter! :flowerforyou:
  • WolffEarl
    WolffEarl Posts: 379 Member
    Greetings also from this Canadian (Ontario). Been here for about 5 weeks now and find it useful indeed, both for accountability and support. You will enjoy it. Be well and happy Easter also.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Hello! From Canada as well here!!! WELCOME!!!!
  • Welcome from Nova Scotia. Glad to have you with us, you will find it very helpful and lots of fun!
  • sugarbeans
    sugarbeans Posts: 676 Member
    Welcome from Edmonton, AB. Glad you have found the web site it has been amazing for me (lifestyle change more than weight atm)

Happy Easter as well
  • swest222
    swest222 Posts: 455 Member
    Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada!! :)
  • Excellent site! Support and accountability 24/7! Welcome aboard from Kanata, ON!
  • jeffrodgers1
    jeffrodgers1 Posts: 991 Member
    Welcome from Winnipeg! I think you'll find every province is fairly well represented! Good Luck on Your Journey!
  • rebeccaS85
    rebeccaS85 Posts: 141
    Why Hello Fellow Canadian!! Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add me :o)
This discussion has been closed.