A little bit silly and a little bit sad.

2»

Replies

• Delicate
    Delicate Posts: 625 Member
    I feel so bad logging silly exercises, however I put myself as basic and sedetary and log anything extra, as it find it alot easier (when i put myself down as x days exercise i didnt know to log huge sections).

I think its better to make it easier on ourselves :) although usually have a mega grin on while exercising, i think its the drugs

sad but so true !
  • Bridgetc140
    Bridgetc140 Posts: 405 Member
    Love it!
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Speaking of which, I need to go log all the cleaning I did today... ;)
  • TourThePast
    TourThePast Posts: 1,753 Member
    Well said!
  • Very true! just shows what we take for granted..the good things in life can have a negative effect on our health, if life was hard for us and we needed to work hard to eat then we would be fit and healthy, it is sad that we count the exercise we do when it should be natural and not a big deal :D
  • pixietoes
    pixietoes Posts: 1,591 Member
    I love the thoughts you have. Covert Bailey used to say "you don't need a diet and exercise program, you just need to follow an 8 year old around and do everything he does" and of course he was right. But that's not really a practical expectation for most of us these days.

Thank you for sharing your heart and mind so openly. You make a great dent in this universe of ours, never doubt it.
  • katie9730
    katie9730 Posts: 24
    Haha, I loved this post. Happy Easter.
This discussion has been closed.