GETTING A NEW TREADMILL TONIGHT!!!

Options
Well I didn't gain nor did I lose this week.....Considering my treadmill went to heaven I will gladly take a week were I just maintained.
My wonderful husband know's how much I love my treadmill and so we are going to buy me a brand new one tonight....YEAH ME!!!!!

Question:

I have never purchased a new treadmill so I was just wondering if anyone out there had any suggestions as to make, model, brand, features? I need everyones SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    Options
    Well I didn't gain nor did I lose this week.....Considering my treadmill went to heaven I will gladly take a week were I just maintained.
    My wonderful husband know's how much I love my treadmill and so we are going to buy me a brand new one tonight....YEAH ME!!!!!

Question:

I have never purchased a new treadmill so I was just wondering if anyone out there had any suggestions as to make, model, brand, features? I need everyones SUGGESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    It's not cheap, but I love my True. It's better than anything at the gym (LifeFitness, Precor). When I bought it, the True brand was still made in the USA. I don't know if that matter to you though. It was about $2000.
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    I wish I had suggestions for you - but I don't. Just wanted to say congrats!! I hope you find one you really like and is in your budget!
  • ShellyBee
    ShellyBee Posts: 117
    Options
    Yeah Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got a new treadmill last night.....And I got it on sale Reg. price was $999.99 I paid only....$499.99!!!
    Too bad I didn't have a truck to bring it home...LOL

Next week's gonna ROCK!!