... gives me the willies

Options
2»

Replies

• binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Touching feet. Even my own feet and I have along distance relationship.

Feet are gross...period! Pedi's? You are just fooling yourself.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Someone else's broken bone.
    The nasty hair thing I have to fish out of my wife's bathroom sink periodically.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    SOOOOO many of these!!! The foil on the teeth, the styrofoam....*literally shutters* the feet dragging!! UGH!!! We call that schlumphing. I wanna SLAP those people!! PICKUPYOURFREAKINGFEET!!!!!!!!!:explode:

Just about everything listed.

Another that REALLY gets me? The way newspaper feels on my fingernails. *SCREAMS* I'd rather not read the paper. It sends chills up my spine.
  • foodforfuel
    foodforfuel Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    .....salt and vinegar potato chips
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm laughing so hard reading this because SOO MANY of these things freak me out and I always thought it was just because I have OCD.

Anything creepy crawly really makes me wig. I cheer for my kitty when she jumps up and catches things in midair or teases a spider until it finally commits suicide just to be left alone :laugh:

FEET are so gross to me! I hate my own and don't get me started on my husband's nasty *kitten* things. Dude I don't care if you have a splinter. Twist yourself into a pretzel to get it out and STOP WALKING OUTSIDE BAREFOOTED ALREADY YA GOON!

Ugh and nails on a chalkboard and that nasty scraping noise a fork makes against a plate *shudders*

ETA: And when my cat is giving herself a bath and uses her sixth sense! She's doing it right now and I kicked her off the bed. I'm seriously disturbed now :grumble:
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    anything metal on teeth, slugs and steel wool

UGH and when the dog licks herself!!! That horrid wet mouth noise makes me wanna scream!

LMAO! My dogs does this on a daily basis. Any rodent with a tail gives me the willies.
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    someone chewing with their mouth open...ewww

smacking and cruching..like when a person eats chips...i shouldnt hear them..across the room

nails on a chalkboard

boogers...i hate boogers..
  • hazelbliss6
    hazelbliss6 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    ticks, especially if already bloated with blood

booger flakes, the kind that fly out of someones nose when they are talking to you

nose spiders, the dark long hairs that stick out of ppls noses like spiders trying to escape