CAN'T BELIEVE ICE CREAM NOW TASTES YUCKY!!!

Options
I have two small children, a 16 month old and a toddler who is 3 weeks away from being 3 years. Yesterday, Daddy decided to look after them whilst I went shopping 20 miles away. It was only my second day away from my children since my youngest was born in Christmas 2009. I decided to have a day off from dieting as I have lost 32lb since this New Year and thought a reward was in order. When I got back into my home town, I decided to go to a cafe that sells knickerblocker glories and other ice cream delectables.

To cut a long story short, my favourite ice cream of this time last year was "chocolate indulgence" consisting of two flavours of ice cream, marshmallows, maltesers, whipped cream, two flakes and a wafer. Less than half way through eating this, I had to walk away from it as I felt really sick. This diet is a good thing, you really do not miss the things you haven't had in such a long while :happy:

Replies

• sbanders
    sbanders Posts: 23
    Options
    I have done the same thing.. I use to love three musketeers after month of wanting on. I gave in and realize halfway thru I don't even like them. lol
  • fishermanwife
    Options
    i feel the same way i use to love pop and candy bars and now when i take a drink of hubbys pop just bc its there im disappointed i guess i should be happy everything taste yucky now bc im down 8 lbs
  • frannyannemum
    Options
    I am glad I am not the only one! Also, I have started loving food I never thought I would, like brocolli and asparagus! Fishermanwife - well done on the weight loss :)