What kind strength of program do you think would work for me

Options
Can anyone give me some personal experiences or thoughts on any programs out there (chalean extreme, jillian michaels 30day shred, etc.).....

I am a girl that loves to run-outside only but im currently limited to walking and not every day because of a groin injury. And i really do need to start using some weights anyhow...Thing is...i really HATE doing weights. I have tried the gym and dvds in the past but im the kind of person that needs to do something different every day (even with the running)!

Any ideas are greatly appreciated!

Replies

• craftylatvian
    craftylatvian Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I started using Kettlebell Bombshell DVD and like it. There is an upper body workout, lower body workout and a circuit training workout. I get bored easily and this has kept my attention.
  • JulianneR
    JulianneR Posts: 46
    Options
    You might like ChaLean Extreme, then, as you do something different each day, and the program changes drastically each month.

I am getting so strong. It's amazing, and I am so grateful that I found it. It's making such a big difference for me. If you google it, you'll find a lot of reviews that explain how it works week-to-week and month-to-month. Hope this helps.