Heather75
Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
Who cares?

Discuss.

Replies

• Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I hope my Justin Bieber pez dispenser makes it there on time!! :drinker: :love:

You don't think they already have one, do you??? :frown: :sad:
  • nymamiyankee
    Options
    i dont...i'll be glad when its over..i guess i wasnt raised to be a princess and although i was once married, a long time ago...its really not that important to me...luckily i've always had good paying jobs, until about 2 years ago, so i was always able to provide for my daughter and myself...
  • ksv123
    ksv123 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    What royal wedding? :)
  • Heather75
    Options

Excellent.

I like how George Michael wrote them a song. That's a crappy gift. It is the equivalent of me drawing them a house on a piece of construction paper that they can put up on their fridge.
  • Heather75
    Options
    What royal wedding? :)

NICE!
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Ummm not me. If I see/hear/read one more thing about it, I may have to stick pins in my eyes as a counter irritant!
  • Li_Willi
    Li_Willi Posts: 96 Member
    Options

Excellent.

I like how George Michael wrote them a song. That's a crappy gift. It is the equivalent of me drawing them a house on a piece of construction paper that they can put up on their fridge.

LOL!!
  • stargazer008
    Options
    TLC, one of my favorite channels in only showing tv shows about weddings and of course the Royal wedding. I want to see the wedding and all but its so hyped up that it gets annoying!
  • schnarfo
    schnarfo Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    dont care at all other than..... day off work!!!! whooooooo :)
  • anna_b1
    anna_b1 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    I'll be watching (and taking the day off) because my mom is very into the Royals. She's got a bit of dementia so I keep thinking if I don't watch it with her now, I'll regret it.

But, yeah, the hype is annoying.
  • Heather75
    Options
    I'll be watching (and taking the day off) because my mom is very into the Royals. She's got a bit of dementia so I keep thinking if I don't watch it with her now, I'll regret it.

But, yeah, the hype is annoying.

Aww! You're a good daughter. That's very sweet.
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOOOO F***ING SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT!
    Seriously I live in america and there is some crap about it on the news everyday.
    Its a wedding they happen everyday I dont see the big freaking deal
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I'm actually really looking forward to it because I remember being 10 years old when Charles and Diana married and we sat with my Grandmother and had this big party just us and her, great memory, so I'm excited to see this one...it's nostalgic. :0)
  • crazymama2two
    Options
    i dont care b ut i might get an email telling me that's not appropriate...so i dont know hwat to say.
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I am SOOOOOO F***ING SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT!
    Seriously I live in america and there is some crap about it on the news everyday.
    Its a wedding they happen everyday I dont see the big freaking deal

Exactly.
    I get the appeal bc Kate is a "commoner" and marrying a Prince. But it's annoying hearing it all the time.
    Don't carrrreee!!!! lol
  • not me.
    personally i think the prince is well cocky.
  • LeeBeeW
    LeeBeeW Posts: 100
    Options
    We have 4 TV channels here and they are all playing the wedding! Luckily I have 17 episodes of Glee to get through so I will cope :tongue:
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Who cares?

Discuss.

I agree; I can't wait until it's over...I'm so sick of hearing about it
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Meh..I give them one year before he cheats on her, and they split up.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    A Couple who are missionaries to England from my parents' church said that people over here are way more excited than they are in England. Most people are just glad they get the day off from work, but the average person there couldn't care less. He also said they've been living together for a year and a half so all they are adding to their relationship is a piece of paper saying they are married.