SO whats you weekly goal?

Options
Ok i think we should all set a weekly goal to meet. Whether is a fitness goal, calorie goal or a weight goal. Mine is to stay under my calories EVERY DAY this week and walk 5 miles. Now whats yours?

Replies

• pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Mine is to get to the gym at least 5 times these week and to also eat under my calories.
  • GonnaDoItJenn
    GonnaDoItJenn Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My goal each week is to stay within my calories for the week, not to eat anything with sugar in the first 4-5 ingredients, and exercise in some form 2x a week.

I've done two weeks of successfully maintaining these. The reason I say calories for the week is because there are some days where I go low and some that I go high. It's not necessarily intentional but it does keep my body going and losing!
  • humglum
    humglum Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Mine is to pay closer attention to my macronutrient target ranges, stay under my calorie target, drink more water and work out at least 4 days.
  • suehaskins
    Options
    My goals is to eat my calories 1000 and work out daily:tongue:
  • Superdupermom
    Options
    Weekly goals are:
    Lose 2lbs per week
    exercise at least 3 hours per day including walking, cleaning, pilates, wii games
    Stay under 1500 calories a day
    drink 8 glasses of water everyday
    Stay POSITIVE!
  • jbconnelly
    jbconnelly Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Lose 3 pounds per week and run 12 miles a week.
  • donicagalek
    donicagalek Posts: 526
    Options
    To enjoy a few holiday sugar-blast indulgences while still staying under my goal for the next few days and then watch my body go into calorie burning shock when I take the processed sugars away (shhh! don't tell my body I'm doing that - it's a surprise!) X-D
  • Charice
    Charice Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Stay under calories
    Exercise 5 times this week
    Drink at least 8 cups of water
    Try a new vegetable
    Forgive myself for the Easter candy ;-).
  • Serchr21
    Serchr21 Posts: 3
    Options
    Cardio 3x a week for 30min.
    stay at or below mfp 500 cal/day deficiency
    loose atleast a pound a week.
    not plateau (fingers are crossed lol)
  • scmcgee
    scmcgee Posts: 165
    Options
    This weeks goal: Stay under my calories and workout for 6 hours this week. I have worked out an hour and half today and I am under my calories goal. I am starting the week off right. Good Luck to everyone!
  • msmindyf
    msmindyf Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Just to start ChaLEAN Extreme, and do my normal Zumba and get back into doing my strength training.
  • kdouglas11
    kdouglas11 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    get through the week without bombing! :P

Actually, my goal is to get up out of bed (had hamstring repair surgery) and get some light house cleaning done. It sounds like very little, but I've been bedridden since april 2
  • ChinniP
    ChinniP Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Stay under calories and exercise at least 30 minute EVERY DAY and 60 minutes most days.
  • maxxmore
    maxxmore Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Mine is to get to the gym at least 5 times these week and to also eat under my calories
  • josierenee
    Options
    Stay within my calorie range and to eat 100grams of protein (minimally) a day.
  • music_lover_103
    Options
    weight: one pound weight loss from tomorrow morning's weight
    calories: under every day (i'll be eating back my exercise calories : ) )
    fitness: exercise 6 x, at least 5 x running 30 minutes or more

and get my head back on straight after all that easter candy!
  • BonJoviGirl
    BonJoviGirl Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Stay under my calorie goal...drink a meal replacing smoothie (Dr's orders) once a day...exercise at least 4 days for at least 30 mins...this one may be more difficult since my son is on Spring break, and I want to do fun things with him in the evenings after work.
  • apeetro
    apeetro Posts: 12
    Options
    Start the 30 day shred Monday!! And still make it to the gym 5times this week!
  • megz4987
    megz4987 Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Weight goals: lose at least 2lb a week
    Fitness goals: Walk 5 miles a week/ an hour of pilates 2-3days a week/ elliptical 2-3 times a week

It's tough finding time to actually exercise, aside from walking, because when I'm awake during the day and have energy to do it my daughter's awake and wants to play. I can't leave her alone yet, obviously, she's only (just almost) 2months old haha.

Goodluck on your goals, everyone!

I'm changing my walking goal... I just mapped it and to my bank it is 2miles. So scratch that, I want to walk 16miles a week. :)
  • meribethd
    meribethd Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    My goals for this week are:
    --Stay at or under calorie range
    --Workout 5 - 6 days (currently 30 day shred, as well as hiking)
    --Hit, or at least be close to, my ratios (45 carbs, 25 fat, 30 protein)
    --Hopefully lose another pound!