SAHM 4/25 - 5/1

Options
13»

Replies

• staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    shoppie--i didn't watch the wedding BUT read tons online last night and today, and ooohed and ahhhed over lots of photos. she is/was a gorgeous bride! and i loved all the traditional/hidden meaning touches--like the girls' hair wreaths as lily of the valley which was kate's mom's bridal bouquet flower. all those tidbits were fascinating. :)
    they all looked so relaxed and happy--from the queen on down to the littlest. pippa is also a beautiful girl and that green gown was stunning.
    anyway, thanks to you brits for carrying on with the pomp and circumstance--it sure is fun to see!

off to shower--did NOT exercise today and indulged in brownies and ice cream for dessert. back at it tomorrow and sunday!
    see, you're right holly---exercise and food choices do go hand in hand. btw, hope your energy recharges over the weekend.
  • crystalslight
    crystalslight Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new. I'm 32 and a SAHM of 5. My youngest is 3 1/2 months old. I've never been able to lose weight while breast feeding but I'm hoping to change that. Hoping to get and give some motivation and support. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Barb - Our party is Sunday, too! R turns 1 on Monday :sad: It's so cliche to say, but IT GOES SO FAST! Have a blast :smile:
  • shoppie
    shoppie Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Ooh Barb and wildcat have fab parties! :bigsmile: I sure do know how fast it goes, less than 2 weeks now till my littlest is 3 months, then I go from saying her age in weeks to saying it in months! Its the last time for sure I am doing it too so treasuring every second!

Katie - enjoy the bachelorette party! :bigsmile:

Holly - yeah its tricky isn't it balancing up exercise/ food and everything else. I can totally see why you want time with your DH after everyone is in bed. Must admit some nights I go to bed straiht aftter the kids as just too exhausted - ridiculous thugh as it only 8 pm, but DD is still a bit erratic at night sometimes, plus I'm always up at 7 feeding and expressing so can never get it back in the morning.

Welcome all newbies :flowerforyou: We are off on a walk and picnic today as the weather is beautiful - its up a hill and I'll be carrying DD in her sling so we can put DS2 in the buggy so that should burn a few cals!!
  • bluerose9483
    bluerose9483 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Shoppie-Thanks. Kelsey is doing well with her nasal spray and it seems to be helping her. I can’t believe my little guy is one today!! I may cry tomorrow at his party!!!:sad: :sad:

Welcome Mamatracie (That stinks about the papa john’s pizza ad, what a tease!), Crystal, and Moriah!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Wild-Yeah, Jeremey turned 1 today, aww!!:sad: That’s cool about the double parties tomorrow! I think I’m ready for the party tomorrow, but I’m not sure…..Will be grabbing the cake and food tomorrow and the rest of the little stuff….otherwise, I’m pretty sure I have everything.

Not sure how much exercise time I’ll get this weekend. Hubby and I are planning on seeing Fast five tonight and then Jeremey’s party tomorrow. Will try to log on as much as I can. Have a great weekend if I don’t!
  • Victorious_One
    Victorious_One Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hey, SAMHs! I've been off the radar a while. I'm doing OK. I have been eating pretty well, just not tracking my food as much as I should.

I'm still having trouble taking in enough water and doing enough walking. No excuses.

My allergies are kicking up like crazy! Sneezing, sore throat, itcy/watery eyes. This is for the birds. I hate taking medicine so I don't know what I'm going to do other than suffer.

Today I'm going out to Olive Garden with a group of friends to celebrate a birthday. What to eat? That place is such as carb-fest. :indifferent:

Have a great weekend!