Join me in shredding 40 pounds by August!

Options
Yeah, so I want some weight loss buddies really badly. I definitely need motivation to lose weight and go to those blasted workout classes after work. I just can't get myself to do it. But I'm determined to take a Zumba class tomorrow and a Spin class on Wednesdays and a kick boxing class on Sundays. Afterwards swim on Sundays as a treat. I love swimmming. Anyways, yeah. By August or sooner, I want to lose the weight and keep it off, and surprise people when my school year starts anew.

Replies

• pammyedmunds
    pammyedmunds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    sounds like fun! not sure if I can push 40 lbs by August but I will try my best!
  • luvcookie
    luvcookie Posts: 97
    Options
    Id love to try and lose 40 lbs by August !!! I keep getting these 1 loss ,so id love some help on getting more then that a week once in a while .....so im in :)
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    bump
  • shantisyndrome
    shantisyndrome Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Sweeeet! (: Two new buddies!
    I hope we can do this. Along with this, I need to figure out how to get rid of these blasted stretch marks.
  • pammyedmunds
    Options
    if you find the answer let me know...I have 10 years worth of having kids not to mention all the growth spurts I had when I was a child.
  • shantisyndrome
    shantisyndrome Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Aw man all I know is surgery which is a bit much...
    If only these creams actually worked!
  • BethanyCM
    BethanyCM Posts: 18
    Options
    I would love to get rid of my stretch marks...they are a pain to deal with. I would like to join you in the 40lbs though. Im working on losing 20lbs by june. :)