Brides on a Mission: Week 17

Options
2»

Replies

• NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    I have been in Wisconsin Dells for the past few days....I am so excited to see so many posts since I last saw!

I ate aweful the since Thursday....I watched my portions but just made bad choices. I am 100% back tomorrow morning!!!
  • Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    @kalebsmama07: You look great!!!! I definitely don't think it is too short. You totally rock that look by the way. Are you wearing your hair up or down? Jewelry?

thanks...as i was alittle unsure of the shortness and heels....no idea with the hair any suggestions....???? and jewelery all set i have a rhinestone on my shoe that im matching for jewelery as i hear shoes should match jewelery...so its white gold im goin with and diamonds...=) and just curiouse stupid question but what type of underwear should i wear ??????cuz never do i wear a dress

hmmm underwear... I would just wear skin color boy shorts or hipsters, but I am a bit conservative when it comes to short dresses and the possibility of seeing the goods. hehe! Hope this helps!
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Welcome to the newbies!! :) Glad to have you!

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: nada zip nothing :( so sad.
    2. Highlight of the past week: an extra day off work!! :)
    3. Lowlight of the past week : frustration with no loss :(
    4. What are you doing for a bachelorette party: n/a
    5. Any wedding news updates: n/a
    6. What do you eat for an afternoon snack: usually popcorn (100 cal mini bags) or grapes
    7. How did you handle the Easter holiday: Okkkk,,, sunday I was wayyy over and still over on Monday. Friday and Saturday I was under. Back to the grind this week :))
    8. How did you do with the week 16 challenge (Drinking water): Great! Getting much better. goal this week is min. 12 cups a day
    9. Weekly wrap up: Not a bad week but I am getting frustrated not seeing the loss come quicker. :(( I realyl want to get back to the 160s before summer. That would put me at about the half way point and would also make all my summer close fit better ( don't really want to buy any more "big" summer clothes. not worth it as i keep losing weight. Set some goals for this week, hoping it will help:

Goals for the week:
    --Tues-Sat, I want to bike/jog/run/elliptical 15 miles. (and stick to min. 2-3 weekday workouts and 1 long weekend workout. In this I would like to inlude the full 5k distance at least once)
    --NO POP
    --12 cups of water daily
    --under on cals daily
    --at/close to sodium goal
    --spreading my cals throughout the day
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    welcome newbies...:flowerforyou: feel free to ask questions and enjoy were usually active bunch but most have been way busy as iam with my wedding next week....=)
  • claire1baxter
    Options
    I'd like to join in this thread but I'm a tad bit overwhelmed and confused :-) can someone let me know what I need to do? some of the posts don't make a lot of sense :blushing:

:-) I'm a B2B, getting married 8th April 2012... but I want to lose weight for good not just for the wedding - I'm sick and tied of every summer coming around and feeling sorry for myself because I don't look nice in summer clothes or because I'm not healthy enough to take part in cycling and wot not...

Look forward to hearing from you :smile:
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    I'd like to join in this thread but I'm a tad bit overwhelmed and confused :-) can someone let me know what I need to do? some of the posts don't make a lot of sense :blushing:

:-) I'm a B2B, getting married 8th April 2012... but I want to lose weight for good not just for the wedding - I'm sick and tied of every summer coming around and feeling sorry for myself because I don't look nice in summer clothes or because I'm not healthy enough to take part in cycling and wot not...

Look forward to hearing from you :smile:

Getting to know each other (Please only fill this out if you are new to the group; copy and paste this section into your post. I will post this each week for new comers.)
    1. Name:
    2. Age:
    3. City:
    4. Occupation:
    5. Wedding date:
    6. Fiancés name:
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together:
    8. Heaviest weight:
    9. Goal weight and date:
    10. Favorite type of exercise:
    11. Favorite healthy food:

then next week when u come back it will look like this.(it will be week 18 instead of 17)........Brides on a Mission: week 17 (Please copy and paste this into your profile)
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week:
    2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened):
    3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with):
    4. What are you doing for a bachelorette party:
    5. Any wedding news updates:
    6. What do you eat for an afternoon snack:
    7. How did you handle the Easter holiday:
    8. How did you do with the week 16 challenge (Drinking water):
    9. Weekly wrap up:

. and just copy n paste and fill in info..... wannabrn is our thread leader any questions just ask...we kinda post random stuff about our week...day...events...mainly our up coming weddings as u probley see me alot on here my weddings next week...=) so just ask questions and we"ll be sure to help and welcome n enjoy =) best wishes with ur journey
    this mite help just post this info i have listed here
  • Constance1111
    Constance1111 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    1. Name: Constance
    2. Age: 27
    3. City: Pittsburgh
    4. Occupatian class: stay at home mom
    5. Wedding date: 11-11-11
    6. Fiancés name: Ryan
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: 5 yrs on the 29th :)
    8. Heaviest weight: 225
    9. Goal weight and date: 160 11-11-11 :) lol
    10. Favorite type of exercise: cross trainer
    11. Favorite healthy food: love pretty much all of the smart ones meals from weight watchers they're really good :)

so i lost 40lbs last summer and gain 30 back over the winter. :( really kicking myself.... but i did it last summer i can do it again this summer :)

6876372.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • mbowman323
    mbowman323 Posts: 216
    Options
    Welcome Melissa, Amanda, and Nicole!!!

Thanks!! I am glad I found this!!
  • mbowman323
    mbowman323 Posts: 216
    Options
    Does anyone know the Austin, Tx area well?? If so could you tell me some really yummy affordable ( $600- $750 max for 24 people) resturants. I am getting married at Chapel Dulcinea ( spell check) and don't want the place to be no more then 20 miles away...
  • claire1baxter
    Options
    Thanks kalebsmama07!! :happy:

1. Name: Claire Baxter
    2. Age: 31 (32 tomorrow!!! eek!) The queen has very kindly given me the day off! thanks wills & kate!
    3. City: Newbury, UK
    4. Occupation: Marketing Manager
    5. Wedding date: 08/04/2012
    6. Fiancés name: James Millen
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: 11 1/2 years
    8. Heaviest weight: 13.9 stone (191lbs)
    9. Goal weight and date: 10.6 stone (146.6lbs) by 13/02/2012
    10. Favorite type of exercise: Horse riding
    11. Favorite healthy food: Too many things!?! Chicken with Philli, Fillet Steak... to name a couple

:happy:
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    Thanks kalebsmama07!! :happy:

1. Name: Claire Baxter
    2. Age: 31 (32 tomorrow!!! eek!) The queen has very kindly given me the day off! thanks wills & kate!
    3. City: Newbury, UK
    4. Occupation: Marketing Manager
    5. Wedding date: 08/04/2012
    6. Fiancés name: James Millen
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: 11 1/2 years
    8. Heaviest weight: 13.9 stone (191lbs)
    9. Goal weight and date: 10.6 stone (146.6lbs) by 13/02/2012
    10. Favorite type of exercise: Horse riding
    11. Favorite healthy food: Too many things!?! Chicken with Philli, Fillet Steak... to name a couple

:happy:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Meganne1982
    Meganne1982 Posts: 451
    Options
    Welcome new brides!
  • kalebsmama07
    Options
    UPDATE ON WEIGH IN YESTERDAY.....lost 1.2 lbs.... =) as my weigh in day is wensdays....=) hope everyon eis having a good week
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    Brides on a Mission: week 16
    1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: I went to the Dells and gained 2+ lbs but I am already down since yesterday (I am thinking its a lot of water weight,) but I didnt count it this week. Is that cheating? lol

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): I went to the Dells with my fiance and had a great relaxing time together.

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): Nothing really, maybe my Oreo binge...I had 6 on thursday night and 7 Friday for lunch :blushing:

4. What are you doing for a bachelorette party: I have no clue yet!

5. Any wedding news updates: Thinking about getting a wedding planner....

6. What do you eat for an afternoon snack: cheese/crackers, fruit, yogurt

7. How did you handle the Easter holiday: Um....portion control was rather good but choice were rather bad. I didn't eat too much but more then I noramlly do and I felt so blah alll night long

8. How did you do with the week 16 challenge (Drinking water): Good!

9. Weekly wrap up: Just still busy studying for my nursing school exit exam coming up in 3 weeks. Getting nervous and I hope I dont gain stress weight. I am going to workout extra this week and really stay on track with my eating to make up for the holiday, my oreo binge, and Dells trip.
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    Thanks to some of the original members for helping out the newbies! It is such a help to me!!! :happy: Welcome to all the new people this week....there are so many!

-Natalie
  • KaitKaz
    KaitKaz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I was supposed to do both of these, but here they are....

1. Name: Kate
    2. Age: 26
    3. City: Ottawa
    4. Occupatian class: Business Admini.
    5. Wedding date: June 2012
    6. Fiancés name: Mr. S
    7. How long you and your fiancé have been together: 5 years and a bit
    8. Heaviest weight: 171ish
    9. Goal weight and date: 130 by August 24 2011
    10. Favorite type of exercise: dance
    11. Favorite healthy food: steel cut oats, low fat frozen yogurt, HG lasagna cupcakes...

1. Weight loss/inches lost this week: Just getting back into the swing of things - I'm just happy I got motivated again :)

2. Highlight of the past week: (not weight, just something exciting that happened): The weather is finally starting to look like spring and it's given me the motivation I was desperately needing!

3. Lowlight of the past week (not weight, just something that you need support with): Realizing that the 19 pounds I lost since Christmas was creeping back on ( weight related, I know - but it was a bummer!)

4. What are you doing for a bachelorette party: ???

5. Any wedding news updates: Still in the process of booking officiant and reception hall...

6. What do you eat for an afternoon snack: fruit, yogurt, or sometimes just an herbal tea

7. How did you handle the Easter holiday: Not well - too much wine and zero exercise

8. How did you do with the week 16 challenge (Drinking water): Just started...

9. Weekly wrap up: It was a crap week to end a crap month and 1/2. Ready to start fresh today!

Looking forward to this, ladies!
    k
  • claire1baxter
    Options
    Thanks!!!!! :-D hehe
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    Who is excited about the Royal Wedding tomorrow!!! I have it taped for the DVR!
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I love Princess Kate's dress. It is simple and classic. She looked gorgeous! :smile:
  • NurseNatalie2011
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/230461-brides-on-a-mission-week-18

here is the link for our new week! Please keep posting there.