Starting over Again

Options
Well, I am starting all over again. about a month ago my doc told me to stop exercising because I was not getting my period. I visited another doc recently and she told me that I should not have stopped exercising. During this time I have been eating pretty much whatever. I have gained about 4pounds. Now its time to hunker down again and lose my last 12 pounds and be on maintenance...

Replies

• borjanap
    borjanap Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Well, I am starting all over again. about a month ago my doc told me to stop exercising because I was not getting my period. I visited another doc recently and she told me that I should not have stopped exercising. During this time I have been eating pretty much whatever. I have gained about 4pounds. Now its time to hunker down again and lose my last 12 pounds and be on maintenance...
  • gaitaai1
    Options
    that's almost what happened to me, but in my case i have stop exercising because i was feeling very exhausted ( no energy at all) so i got scared and stopped exercising for 20 days ( it took me all this time to feel my energy coming back). I gained 5 pounds back and started to feel guilty and sad. Today I started working out again and I feel very sore....but there is light in the horizon, i think..bye from splenda girl