NHL..who's your team?

Options

Replies

• zave
    zave Posts: 238
    Options
    Lets go BUFFALO!.. Sabres all the way. Here is hoping for a strong game 7 victory!

SABRES BABY!! GAME 7 TOMORROW - still trying to recover from last nights disappointment ={

Sorry. GO FLYERS!!!
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Montreal Canadiens!!!!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options
    Lets go BUFFALO!.. Sabres all the way. Here is hoping for a strong game 7 victory!

SABRES BABY!! GAME 7 TOMORROW - still trying to recover from last nights disappointment ={

Sorry. GO FLYERS!!!

those are fightin words :angry: :laugh:
  • kristarablue
    Options
    I live, breathe, and bleed Red Wings. <3

WOOT WOOT FOR THE WINGS !!!!
  • zave
    Options

Sorry. GO FLYERS!!!

Are we going to drop the gloves now? Cause I will if you wanna go! :bigsmile:
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Go Canucks Go!

Well...in theory anyways lol
  • starboardzor
    Options
    CAPS!!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Detroit Red Wings!!!
  • BflSaberfan
    BflSaberfan Posts: 1,272
    Options

Sorry. GO FLYERS!!!

Are we going to drop the gloves now? Cause I will if you wanna go! :bigsmile:

A Sabres fan, a Leafs fan, & a Flyers fan are climbing a mountain & arguing about who loves his team more. The Leafs fan insists he is the most loyal. ''This is for the Leafs!" he yells, & jumps off the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Sabres fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells "This is for the Sabres!" & pushes the Flyers fan off the mountain...Let's go Sabres!!!
  • zave
    Options
    A Sabres fan, a Leafs fan, & a Flyers fan are climbing a mountain & arguing about who loves his team more. The Leafs fan insists he is the most loyal. ''This is for the Leafs!" he yells, & jumps off the mountain. Not to be outdone, the Sabres fan is next to profess his love for his team. He yells "This is for the Sabres!" & pushes the Flyers fan off the mountain...Let's go Sabres!!!

Hahahaha. I actually lived in Batavia years ago. And saw many Sabres games. So I'm not a Sabre hater.

I just moved back to Philly area and returned to my senses. haha
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Ducks fan here!
  • Miss_Chievous_wechange
    Miss_Chievous_wechange Posts: 1,230 Member
    Options
    The Avs and the Hurricanes
  • KristenAnn711
    Options
    Hockeytown!! Red Wings alll the way!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • b00b0084
    b00b0084 Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Ducks fan here!

the only two here
  • sandybeach11
    sandybeach11 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    GO WINGS!
  • hjsyndrome
    hjsyndrome Posts: 215
    Options
    St. Louis Blues!!! I feel like a Cubs fan dang it! Maybe next year!
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Pittsburgh Penguins. I can't stand hockey, but I love penguins.

Lol i love it...i just love it. Okay if i didn't like hockey, i would like them too. Penguins are the cutest animals....i am still tempted to switch teams because of it:noway:
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    Ducks fan here!

YAY! Finally another well rounded person:tongue: with good sense of judgement :laugh:

Actually by the looks of yesterdays game......i should leave the judgement statement behind since we lost...oh darn:noway:
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    Boston-Bruins-Logo.gif

nothing else needs saying
  • skinnyjeans13
    Options
    2cdfs3n.jpg