15 Random things about you?

Options
HartJames
HartJames Posts: 789 Member
Cut, paste, delete last answer & fill in yours!

1. What are your MFP goals? To be healthy, fit, manage & maintain. Like to lose 35lbs. Have lost 94 :)

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Organic pancakes that came out of a whipped cream like tube, eggs, turkey bacon.

3. What do you do with "me" time? Music, reading, yoga, shopping

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? A top hat and a tutu

5. Type of vehicle you drive? Silver convertible beetle

6. Never leave home without? Bag, snacks, water, iPad & iPhone

7. Education? LPN, Child Dev., Psychology

8. What do you do for work? Event photographer for newspaper & freelance photojournalist + PT nanny + Elder care manager

9. Hobbies? Guitar/singing, party/fundraiser planning & promo., blogging, interior design

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Greece

11. People you know describe you as? Free spirit

12. Guilty Pleasure? Reality TV, chocolate, Ice cream

13. Confession? Experiencing infertility :( Think we have the issue figured out finally.

14. Describe your style? Bohemian glam casual lol.

15. Finish this: As a child I ____________________. wore roller skates for hrs. every single day.

Replies

• rebelontherun
    rebelontherun Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? To be healthy, fit and happy with myself. I want to lose 15-30 pounds or so, depending on how my body changes.

2. What did you eat for breakfast? I actually didn't eat breakfast today, because of the time I woke up.

3. What do you do with "me" time? Tumblr, chat with friends, shopping, homework( some "me" time activity huh?), walking, etc

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? Half a bottle of rum and santa's little helper lingerie

5. Type of vehicle you drive? Gold Ford Taurus SES

6. Never leave home without? iPhone,chapstick,debit card, water bottle

7. Education? About to get my AA in Deaf Studies

8. What do you do for work? Clean houses under the table. Looking for a job though.

9. Hobbies? Softball. Weight Training.

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Greece

11. People you know describe you as? Helper, Caring, Crazy.

12. Guilty Pleasure? Reality TV, chocolate milk.

13. Confession? I suffer from depression, therefore I confine myself :/ Kind of had an emotional breakthrough earlier, when realizing this.

14. Describe your style? I don't have style haha

15. Finish this: As a child I ____________________. was outside all day and night playing with friends!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? to keep shaping up!!

2. What did you eat for breakfast? oatmeal a pastry and herbal tea

3. What do you do with "me" time? online shopping

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? a witch hat from Halloween and a lot of jeans that are to big!

5. Type of vehicle you drive? none

6. Never leave home without? water bottle

7. Education? office management

8. What do you do for work? home maker at the moment

9. Hobbies? reading

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Disney world

11. People you know describe you as? quiet

12. Guilty Pleasure? Mcdonalds Iced coffee

13. Confession? I dont want to work

14. Describe your style? whatever fits!

15. Finish this: As a child I use to be FAT!!!
  • bbb84
    bbb84 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? Originally it was just to lose 80 lbs and generally be a healthier, happier me. Also to show my little brother that proper nutrition and exercise is the way to go, there is no quick fix. Now that I have joined MFP and all of it's awesomeness, I hope to encourage and inspire those around me and be a positive force in the community as well.

2. What did you eat for breakfast? No breakfast today, Wen't out on the boat and it was a little rough, didn't want to get sea-sick.

3. What do you do with "me" time? Dance like no one is watching (bc they aren't lol) unless it happens in the car at a stop light (yes I'm that chick!) , sing in the shower, and go to the batting cages.

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? softballs, bat and my 30-30!

5. Type of vehicle you drive? Chevy Truck

6. Never leave home without? Cell phone, debit card and HRM and gym clothes just in case the fitness bug strikes

7. Education? BS in progress

8. What do you do for work? Trouble Coordinator for public utility.... Basically CSP help desk and after hours dispatch.

9. Hobbies? Softball, Hunting and fishing :o) (Signing into MFP )

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Jamaica

11. People you know describe you as? Direct (b*tch) -- I have no tolerance for ignorant adults (otherwise I'm a nice girl)

12. Guilty Pleasure? Beef o Bradys boneless hot wings (mmmm), smoking the ball down the 3rd base line for a double (yelling thats a fair ball baby!! while running)

13. Confession? I am very independant and always claiming how women should be equal to men, but I'm very domesticated (I cook, clean and know I am supposed to be a mommy one day)

14. Describe your style? Jeans and t-shirt kinda gal

15. Finish this: As a child I .... didn't know that girls were supoosed to wear dresses and stay clean...lol I thought all girls played football, climbed trees and ran through swamps.
  • Tamstar1985
    Tamstar1985 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? i wanna lose five more pounds, then it's all maintenance from there :D

2. What did you eat for breakfast? oatmeal w/ a 1/2 of skim milk and a spoonful of natural peanut butter.

3. What do you do with "me" time? yoga, embroiderery, painting

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? a miniskirt from high school, a sailormoon costume

5. Type of vehicle you drive? the number 11 bus... (my bicycle!!)

6. Never leave home without? my HTC hero, my keys, my glasses

7. Education? english and anthropology double major, film studies minor.

8. What do you do for work? i teach children ages 3 to 18 english.

9. Hobbies? keeping various pets, painting, cooking.

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? winter honeymoon in korea.

11. People you know describe you as? absent minded, in touch with my inner five-year-old, intense.

12. Guilty Pleasure? k-pop.... *blush*

13. Confession? the longer i am away from home, and the less i speak english on a daily basis, the worse my native language becomes... uggghh ^_^;;;;

14. Describe your style? cute, mismatched, quirky.

15. Finish this: As a child I fed my dog girl scout cookies and was horrified when he barfed them up @_@
  • sculptcha
    sculptcha Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? To be well out of overweight territory, but to keep my curves and hope my butt doesn't get too flat. Oh, right, and to be healthy.

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Apple, piece of high fiber toast and a fried egg

3. What do you do with "me" time? going for walks with my dog, working out while zoning out to my music, chatting with friends, reading, writing, internetting

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? A locked safe with no key that belonged to my dead grandfather, the contents of which no one knows, and a Snuggie that my mom bought for my dog

5. Type of vehicle you drive? Chevrolegs :/ (saving for a car though)

6. Never leave home without? iphone, sunglasses, wallet, sketchbook/journal

7. Education? BFA in painting. Yep.

8. What do you do for work? I am currently unemployed. See previous question. (though I have a promising job interview tomorrow)

9. Hobbies? Art, writing, reading, being uninteresting

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Scotland (Outer Hebrides specifically)

11. People you know describe you as? Sarcastic, hypersensitive, anxious, reserved

12. Guilty Pleasure? Justin Timberlake

13. Confession? English accents make me do crazy things

14. Describe your style? Hmm...gray. Gray is my style.

15. Finish this: As a child I ____________________. read a lot, and made mixtapes for everyone I knew.
  • TaushasJourney
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? To lose at least 30 lbs (=healthy BMI), to get into shape (increased endurance especially), to meet and encourage people, to be more aware of how I'm affected by how I treat my body

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Gluten free French toast and strawberries

3. What do you do with "me" time? Crafts, read, karate, watch Star Trek, hang out with my finace

4. 2 Random things in your closet? A poofy lace emo skirt, and a painted paper wall fan

5. Type of vehicle you drive? White (98??) mercury sable.

6. Never leave home without? The key to my apartment building, cell phone

7. Education? I'm at my local community college, and will be transferring (hopefully) to CU Boulder for my BA in Philosophy

8. What do you do for work? Low-level management at movie theater, and disable home care

9. Hobbies? Karate, crafts, writing

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Ireland!

11. People you know describe you as? Weird, hard-working, random, sweet

12. Guilty Pleasure? Compliments, haha

13. Confession? I'm nervous for my upcoming wedding! I'm thrilled to be marrying my best friend, but I'm afraid I won;t get done with everything I have to do in time/things will go horribly somehow

14. Describe your style? Cute & casual
  • jesster64
    jesster64 Posts: 109
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? To get fit , lose weight , and run a 5k in june
    2. What did you eat for breakfast? I work midnights so I just had herring fillets in mustard sauce.

3. What do you do with "me" time? mainly watch TV

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? costume Jet Li wore in "The One", homer simpson slippers

5. Type of vehicle you drive? honda pilot

6. Never leave home without? wallet

7. Education? college degree, BA

8. What do you do for work? sit in front of a computer all night and wait for an emergency
    9. Hobbies? autograph collecting, digging for bottles
    10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Australia zoo

11. People you know describe you as? nice guy

12. Guilty Pleasure? Dr Who, comic books

13. Confession? I like beer too much

14. Describe your style? easy come easy go

15. Finish this: As a child I ____________________. woke up early saturday mornings to watch cartoon.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    Options
    1. To look great for graduation and impress the cute guys!
    2. Cinnamon poptart
    3. Listen to music or write.
    4. Ah nothing random…I mean not really usual.
    5. Ha I wish I had a car
    6. HTC phone (had to brag :) and my touch mp3 player!
    7. I am going into social work so…
    8. I clean my grandmothers and am looking for a job! Woop woop!
    9. Pretty much anything creative. Writing, tie dying, drawing, painting, taking pictures, running, walking, playing with my puppy, making videos, planting things, playing with kids, helping people, making cards…I could go on
    10. My current would be Hollywood but eventually New York!
    11. Extravert, Intuitive, Feeler, Perceiver, Curious, Energetic, Creative, Talkative, Enthusiastic, Spontaneous
    12. Chocolate, ice cream, dancing when nobody is looking
    13. I confess that I am awesome... jk!
    14. I honestly have NO idea…whatever I like…which is random. So I guess my style is randomly whatever!
    15. I pretended to be sick so i could spend time with my dad when my brothers and sister were at school.
  • dfresh926
    dfresh926 Posts: 48
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? To not be a fatty fat fat fatty

2. What did you eat for breakfast? protein shake

3. What do you do with "me" time? im in way over my head already!!

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? boxes of god only knows what!!

5. Type of vehicle you drive? dodge ram

6. Never leave home without? phone,and my daughter's kisses

7. Education? i can use a computer!! yaaaayyy

8. What do you do for work? its shocking!! (electrician)

9. Hobbies? im soo boring

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? italy

11. People you know describe you as? fresh

12. Guilty Pleasure?chocolate

13. Confession?lots of beer

14. Describe your style?im an *kitten* (so im told)

15. Finish this: As a child I ____________________. played bmx bandits with my budz
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,324 Member
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? Lose a total of 125lbs and run another 10K someday....and dare to even dream of running a marathon someday. Right now at my current weight, that doesn't even seem remotely likely. but maybe after I'm down another 50 lbs?? *crossing fingers*

2. What did you eat for breakfast? A banana and a very small iced sweet roll (and only 1 at that!!).

3. What do you do with "me" time? Go to the gym or hop on my Harley. Actually, hop on my Harley and ride it to the gym. LOL

4. 2 random things in your closet? An inflatable plastic Scooby Doo guitar and more t-shirts than one person should ever be allowed to own.

5. Type of vehicle you drive? Ford Explorer and a custom Harley Street Glide.

6. Never leave home without? Cell phone, wallet, and clothes.

7. Education? Some college. Life got in the way before completing degree.

8. What do you do for work? Curse a LOT??? Test mainframe, mid-range, PC, and client/server software.

9. Hobbies? Working out (running and bicycling mostly), riding motorcycle, camping, snow skiing, woodworking, many computer related activities.

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Iceland. I've been to Cancun, Japan, Korea, a Caribbean cruise already and I don't really have any interest in most European countries, but I've heard good things about Iceland. :)

11. People you know describe you as? Friendly, caring, helpful, huge heart, good friend, funny, tall and strong.

12. Guilty Pleasure? Donuts, Celebrity Fit Club & Celebrity Rehab w/Dr. Drew, Bait Car & Operation Repo.

13. Confession? I just want...to be...truly happy and I'm secretly afraid it's never going to happen for me....that this is as good as it's ever going to get.

14. Describe your style? Shorts & t-shirts if it's over 30F.

15. Finish this: As a child I .... was a hugger. My parents went to my Kindergarten conferences and were told that I hugged everyone all the time. Then in first grade I remember coming home in tears quite a few days because everybody was teasing me at school for I don't remember what now except I thought they didn't like me which hurt so bad because I liked everyone. You could see in school pictures from then on that my weight got a little worse every year after that...until about 10th grade when I really liked this one girl....
  • JellyJaks
    JellyJaks Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? To feel healthy and be able to play with my kiddos without being out of breath and soaked in sweat.

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Over easy eggs and toast.

3. What do you do with "me" time? Read, post online, sleep <--I have 3 children. If I get the chance, I sleep :laugh:

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? My cat and a disposable camera from Yule that still hadn't been developed

5. Type of vehicle you drive? White Ford Explorer

6. Never leave home without? Purse, diaper bag, cell phone

7. Education? Some college to be a veterinary technician

8. What do you do for work? I'm a stay at home mother. I could list everything that it actually entails but I don't wanna bore you guys.

9. Hobbies? Scrapbooking, reading, listening to music

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Spain

11. People you know describe you as? Opinionated

12. Guilty Pleasure? Trashy romance novels

13. Confession? I don't speak to my family because of religious differences

14. Describe your style? Comfortable covered in bodily fluids (and not the good kind :laugh: See above post about my job)

15. Finish this: As a child I ____________________ took for granted how great I had it and couldn't wait to grow up
  • ingeborgv
    ingeborgv Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? Maintain the weight I've now gotten down to. Get super-fit. Run a half marathon in the fall (and a 10k in 12 days...). Look hot in my new bikini when my man and I have our summer vacation in Africa in July.

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Pancakes made from oats, egg whites and raspberry flavored semi-skim mill.

3. What do you do with "me" time? Work out, personal grooming (very vain girl here), shopping, reading.

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? Dumbbells, crafts basket.

5. Type of vehicle you drive? I don't have a car.

6. Never leave home without? Wallet, iPhone, lipstick, sunglasses.

7. Education? Media studies, journalism, business and administration.

8. What do you do for work? I'm a markering and social media analyst/consultant.

9. Hobbies? Cooking, listening to music, dancing, traveling.

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Japan.

11. People you know describe you as? Chatty, good with people, a little bossy, organized.

12. Guilty Pleasure? Chick lit books and cooking shows on TV. And shoes. And red wine.

13. Confession? I spend way too much money on myself (clothes, shoes, hairdresser etc.)

14. Describe your style? Groomed, well put together, mixing vintage finds with new stuff, colorful.

15. Finish this: As a child I was kinda a loner and prerferred the company of books to people.
  • Sadie98072
    Sadie98072 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? To lose the last few kg then maintain.

2. What did you eat for breakfast? 3 weetbix with soy milk and a skim flat white

3. What do you do with "me" time? Sleep, read, crochet, gym/swimming/running

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? My wedding dress and hula hoops

5. Type of vehicle you drive? A white hatch

6. Never leave home without? Keys, spare clothes (toilet training 2 toddlers currently gah!), snacks, water, purse

7. Education? Office administration + Optical technician

8. What do you do for work? Currently Im a domestic goddess but usually I either do admin work or work in the workshop at optom businesses

9. Hobbies? Crocheting, hooping, reading

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? I want to go everywhere and see everything

11. People you know describe you as? A little bit loopy, forgetful, happy

12. Guilty Pleasure? Trashy tv shows and a jar of fluff

13. Confession? Some days my kids drive me so crazy that I would like to run away from home

14. Describe your style? Sadly more "mum" than "fun" these days sigh

15. Finish this: As a child I was convinced that the reflection in the mirror was a whole other person who had a room just like mine
  • cocobeenie
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? To look really good. I want to be an actress and many people dobt realize they are expected to be the archetype of health and fitness. I'm on my way.

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Half a cup of oatmeal with half a cup of blueberries and a tsp of cinnamon and the last of my waldorf chicken salad I made this weekend.

3. What do you do with "me" time? Go shopping, read MFP forums (hehe) research health and fitness, cook.

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? A high waisted, knee length lavender pleated skirt and a cream faux fur winter coat I refer to as the "poodle coat" and sometimes the "homeless coat".

5. Type of vehicle you drive? I havent even gotten my license yet!

6. Never leave home without? Cell phone, lip balm, hair tie, camera, and these days a snack bag with 5 prunes and 14 almonds.

7. Education? BA in Media Art with and emphasis in film and video from University of California, San Diego

8. What do you do for work? I work hard doing lots of things but for money I do private English tutoring and the occasional shoot.

9. Hobbies? Photography and filmmaking, gallery hopping, reading, cooking, blogging, dining.

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? India

11. People you know describe you as? Artistic, social, busy.

12. Guilty Pleasure? Dark chocolate, victorias secret, and abercrombie.

13. Confession? I think I eat chocolate every day... But I'm still losing!

14. Describe your style? vintage, feminine, funky.

15. Finish this: As a child I ____________________. Knew nothing about Korea, the place of my heritage and current residence :P I was missing out.
  • gozdeh
    gozdeh Posts: 59
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? To be 50 kg again and lose my Buddha Belly!!! 

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Oats with some honey, coffee

3. What do you do with "me" time? Internetting, walking, reading

2 Random things in your closet? Yoga mat, traditional Chinese costume

5. Type of vehicle you drive? My push bike

6. Never leave home without? Cigarettes and lighter, keys, music player, phone, wallet

7. Education? B Social Science and policy with double major in Political Science and International Rlations

8. What do you do for work? English teacher in China

9. Hobbies? Self improvement, window shopping, chatting online

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Outer space :-)

11. People you know describe you as? Crazy! Kindhearted

12. Guilty Pleasure? Pizza, smoking cigarettes

13. Confession? I really smoke too many cigarettes…. 

14. Describe your style? Casual, comfortable

15. Finish this: As a child I ____________________. Read for hours, Played for hours, had fun for hours… Actually I really did have a nice childhood! Thanks to my family! I am grateful to them.
  • vicki9168
    vicki9168 Posts: 89 Member
    Options

1. What are your MFP goals? To be healthier, a bit fitter and without this belly I have.

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Carrot cake oatmeal with raisins

3. What do you do with "me" time? Play too much on the computer and not enough of other things

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? A box of old stuff, lots of ordinary hats for when I go to outside events

5. Type of vehicle you drive? Silver Holden Barina

6. Never leave home without? Handbag and all that goes in it

7. Education? Not enough, year 11.

8. What do you do for work? Admin work, about to start a job as legal secretary

9. Hobbies? Listening to music

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? United States

11. People you know describe you as?

12. Guilty Pleasure? Ice cream

13. Confession?

14. Describe your style? I dont know that I have one, casual would probably be best to describe me

15. Finish this: As a child I was out for hours on weekends and Mum rarely had to worry where we were as we lived in a really little town
  • avalonms
    avalonms Posts: 2,468 Member
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? Lost 35 pounds, slow time's ravages through better living.

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Coffee, cream of wheat.

3. What do you do with "me" time? Music, reading, basketball.

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? Fedora, golf tees.

5. Type of vehicle you drive? Jeep

6. Never leave home without? iPhone

7. Education? J.D.

8. What do you do for work? As little as possible.

9. Hobbies? Playing guitar, writing songs, reading, golf.

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Royal St. Andrews

11. People you know describe you as? That guy over there.

12. Guilty Pleasure? My Fitness Pal Chit-Chat, Fun & Games message board

13. Confession? Is good for the soul.

14. Describe your style? Never thought about it before.

15. Finish this: As a child I compulsively read encyclopedias.
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options

1. What are your MFP goals? to be healthier..look better..wear "normal" size clothes

2. What did you eat for breakfast? oat revolution blueberry oatmeal

3. What do you do with "me" time? play frontierville, watch movies from netflix

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? way too many clothes that dont fit..old pictures

5. Type of vehicle you drive? toyota sierra mini-van (my next car will be a jeep..much more fun!!!)

6. Never leave home without? phone, cigs (YUCK), gum

7. Education? some college..i hate school

8. What do you do for work? x-ray clerk at a county hospital

9. Hobbies? i wish i knew...i need one

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? rome

11. People you know describe you as? tactless

12. Guilty Pleasure? hmm..way too many things..mostly food

13. Confession? i need to have more fun in my life..and more girlfriends

14. Describe your style? whatever fits

15. Finish this: As a child I ____________________. was super skinny..mom bought "slim" jeans..
  • bmontgomery87
    bmontgomery87 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    . What are your MFP goals? Trying to get up to 160, then cut to a lower bodyfat.

2. What did you eat for breakfast? 1 scoop of whey protein, a multi, MSM, yogurt.

3. What do you do with "me" time? Soccer (watching or playing). Forums.

4. 2 Random things in your closet? Snowboard, my guitar.

5. Type of vehicle you drive? Mazda rx8

6. Never leave home without? My gym bag. mp3 player. cell phone

7. Education? Some college.

8. What do you do for work? I work for an insurance company

9. Hobbies? guitar. soccer. video games. hiking.

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? A couple weeks touring England.

11. People you know describe you as? I probably don't want to know.

12. Guilty Pleasure? Teen Mom 2. (lol)

13. Confession? Don't have one

14. Describe your style? I don't really know. It varies. Normally my work clothes (business casual). Khakis, polos, sperrys.

15. Finish this: As a child I was mean as hell.
  • Sonofabiscuit2
    Sonofabiscuit2 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    1. What are your MFP goals? to look good for my 20th hs reunion at first, but now to be healthy

2. What did you eat for breakfast? Quaker oatmeal, folgers coffee

3. What do you do with "me" time? reading, movies with my daughter

4. 2 Radom things in your closet? Spank me tshirt, renaissance faire costume

5. Type of vehicle you drive? White Maxima

6. Never leave home without? Android phone and a saw I never remember to take out of the car

7. Education? assoc bus admin, most of my bachelors in science IT

8. What do you do for work? currently I work at a pharmacy help desk call center

9. Hobbies? making birdhouses, writing

10. Dream vacation you've yet to experience? Ireland

11. People you know describe you as? funny and damn sexy

12. Guilty Pleasure? reese's peanut butter cups

13. Confession? I have hypogonadism, low testosterone

14. Describe your style? what ya got

15.Finish this: As a child I spent my summers in the library by myself when I wasn't playing