Zumba work outs

Options
maddiey
maddiey Posts: 231 Member
So I bought the Zumba dvd's and I am waiting for them to come in the mail. Does anyone else use this and have had success? I want my mom to do it with me, and I'm super excited. I'm hoping to hear some positive reviews on this (:

Replies

• jules270000
    Options
    hi i have the dvds aswell i have been doing them for bout 3 weeks and am just starting to see results good fun aswell good luck xx
  • maddiey
    maddiey Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Good luck to you as well (: do you mind if I ask how many times a week you use it? I'm planning on about 3-4 times per week.
  • EmmaShorter
    EmmaShorter Posts: 298
    Options
    I go to a Zumba class once a week and also I do work outs on the wii Zumba game whenever I can fit it in. I really enjoy it. I can see that I am toning up. Haven't seen too much of a weight difference just yet but hopefully that will follow!
  • SquishyVicki
    SquishyVicki Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Hi - I go to 2 Zumba classes a week and they are fab - so much fun and no one cares that you look a little silly as we all look the same :smile:

I seriously recommend it to anyone who is looking for a fun way to get active!! Vx
  • PolyTeine
    PolyTeine Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I love zumba, but unfortunately I don't have time to go to zumba anymore. Sometimes I'll put on the zumba dvd and just go with it.
  • jules270000
    Options
    hi its usually bout 3 to 4 times a week time permitting usually bout an hour at a time x