Weightloss Fail but back AGAIN!!!

Options
Hey everybody!
I am new here on the discussion forum but not myfitnesspal. I started trying to lose weight March 22,11 of this year. I have to travel with my boyfriend alot back and forth to his doctor office visit which is 3 hours away by ambulance due to an injury he recently had so while he was hospitalized from end of Jan till March 22 I gained like 10lbs I went from 202-203 to 215-216lbs so now the last time I weighed myself I was 203.2 which is good compared to what I was weighing. I started making youtube video's and daily vlogs on there to track my weightloss and in hope that making the daily vlogs would keep me going to stay on track, but sadly due to personal issues I have strayed off once again and I am in hope of doing this again and reaching my goal weight which is currently 180lbs. I want to lose the weight by July of this year with the help of phentermine 37.5 which was prescribed to me by own personal doctor after talking to him about three cyst that was in my chest but now I only have one more that needs to be removed, but the sad part about it is I can not get insurance right now due to me being overweight also I was notified that alot of female issues that I am having including fertility is because of my weight so hopefully a little weightloss will aid in me solving all of my problems...I am here to encourage and help people and hopefully receive encouragement and get help!! Add me as a friend on here --- follow me on twitter @miss_shug09 --- find me on youtube MsBabyPhat2010................ HOPE TO YOU ALL AROUND!!

Replies

• Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Hey Misshug welcome and a friend request has been sent. We can get back on track together, MFP is the best site ever.
  • misshug
    misshug Posts: 6
    Options
    @Angel1066 Thanks so much! I will be glad to have someone to get back on track with together!
  • evelynfarmer
    evelynfarmer Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    MISSHUG: I also sent you a friend request as I have been in your shoes plenty of times before and just was about to fall off the wagon this week continuing into the Easter Holiday. I lose weight, feel good, then gain it all back and feel horrible. Right now I'm sitting at around 190lbs persay - Trying to get to 170/160 then eventually 150lbs. We are all here for support and motivation!
  • misshug
    misshug Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks girl! That is exactly how I be. I start losing the weight and getting more confident everyday then something happens where I end up getting off the wagon. I gain it back, but I don't never go above 205 which is weird to me. The only time I went above 205 which was 216 was when I was out of town for two months staying with my boyfriend in the hospital. I hope things go good for the both of us. I am here if you need me!!