Breast Cancer awareness

Options
JulsDiane
JulsDiane Posts: 349 Member
Morning all, a group of us had an idea after our boobie pic friday; why not use those to do good and have a breast cancer awareness month on MFP. We are thinking the month of June, nice and even 30 days. I know we don't want to post our cleavage for that long but I was thinking perhaps we could take pics in a breast cancer awareness t-shirt? Maybe a couple of times through the month we can give the boys a little peek at our cleavage shots? just to keep them interested in the facts of course :tongue:

The concept is simple: we all change our pics to support the campaign, at least for the AM every day, I will post a daily fact and everyone can repost. I can post it in here if there are peeps who want to participate outside of my friends. At the end of the fact I will have the link to Komen's site. I will also share some other websites along the way that are helping in this important fight.

Thoughts?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• foxknowe
    foxknowe Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Jules, good luck with what you do, anything that raises awareness if good in my book.
    Dave aka Foxknowe
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Awareness is the key. I would love to participate if I can remember (june is so far away). Unfortunately that is where all my weight loss seems to be coming from, but if I have anything left you can count me in!