Slowing down, need a boost...

sandra1277
sandra1277 Posts: 6
edited September 26 in Health and Weight Loss
OK, I need a boost. I've lost 30 pounds of baby weight, 13 using MFP, and I feel like I've started to get a little lienient on my calorie counting. This week alone, we ate out THREE times! Any suggestions on how to get back on track? I've still got 42 pounds to lose.

Replies

• cpumeu
    cpumeu Posts: 89
    if you eat out often try dotties lsit...she gives you caloric and ww count on her list so you can be prepared and make better choices....and whatever you do move! This is just a bump in the road....this time that bump WILL NOT stop you. Keep your eyes on the prize. You've worked too hard to quit or let this get to you. Once you get to your goal weight this will happen often you need to learn how to overcome the temptation and adjust your way of looking at eating and working out. this is your training for that time. You WILL SUCCEED!
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    I'm in the same boat, Sandra! I think it all boils down to willpower...we just have to find the driving force that started us out and tap into that. I've been on again off again more times than I can count :(
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    I'm with you there. I feel myself tapering off this past week and half. I've lost 21lb but the past week I've gained nearly 5lbs back! I'm trying to talk myself out of this rut but I can't seem to...grrrrr
This discussion has been closed.